The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Does anyone know if the new atmos x camo will be that rare? Did nike say they will be rare? I want to buy them on christmas If they would be still avaiable but I just don't know :frown:

Does anyone know if the new atmos x camo will be that rare? Did nike say they will be rare? I want to buy them on christmas If they would be still avaiable but I just don't know :frown:

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Any thoughts on the comfort level bw air max 90 and air max 90 EM? About to cop laser blues but not sure which ones to get.

Any thoughts on the comfort level bw air max 90 and air max 90 EM? About to cop laser blues but not sure which ones to get.
From my experience the EM fits a half size bigger than standard 90s.

As for comfort, EM>>>>>

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Hyper fuse AM90's (specifically the infrared hyperfuses) break in? Mine are a little narrow in the forefoot. Will they fit better with time? Would a shoe stretcher work? Or should I just sell them?

Last edited:
Made the rounds in LA, and the usual spots like UNDFTD are all getting the Tiger Camo 90's.

Haven't been excited for a AM90 release in a long time now...
Any idea when they are  releasing their pairs?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Hyper fuse AM90's (specifically the infrared hyperfuses) break in? Mine are a little narrow in the forefoot. Will they fit better with time? Would a shoe stretcher work? Or should I just sell them?
Try taking the insoles out

they are probably still available but not for 120 dollar, the chances that you can purchase a pair below 250 dollar are almost zer0 and 250 is already considered a nice deal imo, the going rate for them is at the moment 270-300 dollar, and if you dont hurry up and wait a lil longer with buying, the price for sure will gonna go up to 300-350 dollar

and maybe even 370-400 for the larger sizes like 11,12 and 13, i know that 300 dollar is a sjitload of money but thats how things are nowadays with sneaker releases that have the Atmos named attached to it, you either bite the bullet and role with the high rollers or you say Fck it, i want to save the money and stay shoeless and empty handed and drool over your keyboard on some online tiger camo pictures the rest of your life

the choice is up to you, there is nothing in between
wink.gif
this shoe have the potential to hit the going rate from 400-500 dollar within a couple of years, if you dont buy them now, the taste of the price in the nearly future will be bitter as asian medicinal herbal tea
sick.gif

then you would wish that you have purchased them for 270 dollar when you got the chance years ago

Last edited:
Made the rounds in LA, and the usual spots like UNDFTD are all getting the Tiger Camo 90's.

Haven't been excited for a AM90 release in a long time now...
as did I today, maybe ill see you at one of the spots lmao. good luck everyone..Btw only asked about the Tiger camos, ill update everyone tomorrow if they will receive the other ones

Last edited:
My order still hasn't shipped... Status still says "In Warehouse". Put in an order about 6 days ago. Do they usually take a while to move them?

Mine also , I ordered on 11/15 and still " in warehouse " I sent them an email 2 days ago and they haven't replied yet

Mine also , I ordered on 11/15 and still " in warehouse " I sent them an email 2 days ago and they haven't replied yet

My status finally changed to "Pick up"... Agent online says that it's being picked up for dispatch.

My order still hasn't shipped... Status still says "In Warehouse". Put in an order about 6 days ago. Do they usually take a while to move them?
I placed an order last Wednesday (11/13) and it still said, "In Warehouse" as recently as yesterday morning. So I decided to write them an email. I go to check my account for the order number, and lo and behold, it shipped yesterday afternoon. So you just gotta be patient I guess.

Last edited:
Just got an email back this morning from END.

"Thank you for your email and recent order with End. 

I am very sorry your order has not shipped yet, we are extremely busy with International orders. Our dispatch team are working very hard and your order will be shipped as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience. "

Just gotta be patient.

Last edited:
So I just saw that Undefeated will have the Japan 90's this Friday...but I noticed that in the pic they put up, the Japanese flag was taken off the insole. Are all pairs like this? Is this like the Jordan XII Rising Sun insole all over again?

I know it's not a big deal to most people, but small details like that really make a shoe for me. One of my favorite things on my Germany AM1's.

So I just saw that Undefeated will have the Japan 90's this Friday...but I noticed that in the pic they put up, the Japanese flag was taken off the insole. Are all pairs like this? Is this like the Jordan XII Rising Sun insole all over again?

I know it's not a big deal to most people, but small details like that really make a shoe for me. One of my favorite things on my Germany AM1's.
noticed that as well, not sure why they wouldn't include it like they did with all the others makes no sense. Friday release too makes for an interesting day, I think they will sit as most of the country camos have for at least a day or two out in CA since ive gone to get them not to mention all the other upcoming stuff overshadowing them

Between a hot red and varsity red which that was what I was looking for since I have too many shoes already that have infrared in them. It's not a boring red though so definatly worth it

noticed that as well, not sure why they wouldn't include it like they did with all the others makes no sense. Friday release too makes for an interesting day, I think they will sit as most of the country camos have for at least a day or two out in CA since ive gone to get them not to mention all the other upcoming stuff overshadowing them
Yeah I had a feeling that something like this might happen with the Japan pair specifically. I know when the Rising Sun XII's came out with the Japan insole, it created a huge **** storm over there and they had to pull the insoles...might be the same thing here I dunno. I'm still unsure if I wanna pick them up or not...I personally thought the Germany AM1's were the best of the whole pack, but I think these Japan 90's are a close second. And yeah, there's a ton of releases this weekend, so hopefully they sit for a bit haha.

Back
Top Bottom