The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

First pair of "essentials" edition so I hope the sides don't crease bad, they look like good materials though and the mesh is soft which is what I was hoping for because one time I had some acg 90s and they had used this crappy hard mesh which would leave deep ugly crease marks like crazy

Yeah I had a feeling that something like this might happen with the Japan pair specifically. I know when the Rising Sun XII's came out with the Japan insole, it created a huge **** storm over there and they had to pull the insoles...might be the same thing here I dunno. I'm still unsure if I wanna pick them up or not...I personally thought the Germany AM1's were the best of the whole pack, but I think these Japan 90's are a close second. And yeah, there's a ton of releases this weekend, so hopefully they sit for a bit haha.
LMAO heard that. Def agree with the Germanys being the best. Ill PM you in a few days and let you know if I can get my hands on the japans if you are in need. 

LMAO heard that. Def agree with the Germanys being the best. Ill PM you in a few days and let you know if I can get my hands on the japans if you are in need. 
sorry if you said this earlier or not, but UNDFTD is confirmed getting black tiger camos or just the country camos? I just saw pics of the country ones on their twitter/ig

sorry if you said this earlier or not, but UNDFTD is confirmed getting black tiger camos or just the country camos? I just saw pics of the country ones on their twitter/ig
confirmed for black tiger camos, unsure if infrareds will be on deck, but I assume since concepts and bodega will have both they will as well. I called earlier and a chick answered, they can't be trusted to provide anything concrete..

I cant lie I was majorly pissed wheb my japan camos didn't have the Japanese flag!!! Its the little things that make a shoe sometimes

Appreciate it man! If you have any leads on the Tiger Camo one w/ 3M as well hit me up...Dallas and Texas in general gets screwed with releases like that lol.

Blitz dropped the price of the Tiger Camos online, hopefully this a good sign of more pair about to be in the U.S

Blitz dropped the price of the Tiger Camos online, hopefully this a good sign of more pair about to be in the U.S
hhmm good to know 300 dollar shipped converted to Euros is 225 euro, its not a bad price at all imo

maybe i will get a 3rd pair lol
laugh.gif
got my 2nd pair couple of days ago, this time i escaped the custom fees from those f***ers
smokin.gif

Could anyone enlighten me as far as Undefeated releases and if camping is allowed? 

Edit* I've found my answer to that question. Anyone have an opinion on La Brea or Sunset being better as far as stock? 

Last edited:
they are probably still available but not for 120 dollar, the chances that you can purchase a pair below 250 dollar are almost zer0 and 250 is already considered a nice deal imo, the going rate for them is at the moment 270-300 dollar, and if you dont hurry up and wait a lil longer with buying, the price for sure will gonna go up to 300-350 dollar

and maybe even 370-400 for the larger sizes like 11,12 and 13, i know that 300 dollar is a sjitload of money but thats how things are nowadays with sneaker releases that have the Atmos named attached to it, you either bite the bullet and role with the high rollers or you say Fck it, i want to save the money and stay shoeless and empty handed and drool over your keyboard on some online tiger camo pictures the rest of your life

the choice is up to you, there is nothing in between :wink: this shoe have the potential to hit the going rate from 400-500 dollar within a couple of years, if you dont buy them now, the taste of the price in the nearly future will be bitter as asian medicinal herbal tea :x
then you would wish that you have purchased them for 270 dollar when you got the chance years ago

Size 11.5 go for like $7-800 min there were only around 20 pairs in the tiger camo made in this size.

Last edited:
Size 11.5 go for like $7-800 min there were only around 20 pairs in the tiger camo made in this size.
damn thats a lot of cash, i thought they would maybe go around for 400-500 max

but i would never imagine that they would go for 700-800, you can buy 3 pairs of size 8 with that money lol
laugh.gif

If you know what these are then you know whats up the person wants $640 shipped for these! But in sure shes open to negotiation as this is the second time shes put these up what do u think is a good price for these?View media item 664001

If you know what these are then you know whats up the person wants $640 shipped for these! But in sure shes open to negotiation as this is the second time shes put these up what do u think is a good price for these?
she can get 255 dollar for them, symbolic price referring to the name of the shoe
laugh.gif

but with no joking, i would not give her more then 250-260 for them, that sneaker is basically a studio iD from nike

deff not worth 600 imo, she would be very lucky if she can get rid of them for 300-350, but i doubt that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom