The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So Nike just tweeted the Reflect Collection

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/sportswear-reflect-pack/c8eZd2s?cp=usns_twit_111813_nsw_airmax

I still want those Tiger Atmos though, any1 know where i can score a pair in SoCal?
nerd.gif

Last edited:

So Nike just tweeted the Reflect Collection

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/sportswear-reflect-pack/c8eZd2s?cp=usns_twit_111813_nsw_airmax

I still want those Tiger Atmos though, any1 know where i can score a pair in SoCal?
nerd.gif
RIF LA was the only spot to get them. And seeing how Bodega is the only store to announce they will have them available in the US I don't forsee many others getting them and if so it will be one of those things you see last minute or just happen to be at the right place at the right time to get them. Just shipped out two size 10s of them to my boys or else I woulda helped ya

its a tier 0 release isnt it? so check with your stores you know that have TZ accounts just to make sure, in the event that they're not publicly announcing it

RIF LA was the only spot to get them. And seeing how Bodega is the only store to announce they will have them available in the US I don't forsee many others getting them and if so it will be one of those things you see last minute or just happen to be at the right place at the right time to get them. Just shipped out two size 10s of them to my boys or else I woulda helped ya
Dam, how much did u sell them for? i heard ppl saying these will release 11/27 but they don't have any idea where lol

Last edited:

Dam, how much did u sell them for? i heard ppl saying these will release 11/27 but they don't have any idea where lol
News will more then likely drop next week. Retailers have so much ammo for the holiday season that it's easy for them to have you speculate and wonder with a teaser more then it is to just sit and wait for tweet/infos. Suggest you follow retailers who receive collabs to get a better grasp of where they releasing 

I picked up the japan camo's from the country camo pack recently. Does anyone know why it doesn't have the Japanese flag on the insole when all the other models in this pack has the country flag on the insole?

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/...=100&auccat=0&slider=0&tab_ex=commerce&mode=1

but you need a JP yahoo auction agent to ship them to you

and the prices arent that bad at all

When all the charges and shipping are fully calculated, they're comparable to places like Blitz, give or take.

Whoa those are some crazy prices, sorry to sound like a lil skeptic but is this seller legit? Weird to see a pair of tiffanys SBs for $448 lol.

Do we have to pay the JP auction agent extra too?

Those Tiffs are used and if you bought them, it would cost you more than 500 total to get them here. It's an okay deal, I guess, but not insane.

YJP is just like ebay. There are legit sellers and there are people who sell fakes. You have to be on your game because it's hard to communicate with the sellers. And, yes, the services charge fees and commissions.

I used to offer to help people out on stuff like this all the time, but after being flaked on over and over after finding people what they claimed to be their grails for great prices, I just don't do it anymore unless you're somebody with whom I have a per-existing relationship. ...Just another example of how dumb behavior in rhis hobby hurts everybody.

what does tier 0 mean? kinda new in this am 90 business :D

Tier 0 refers to the types of Nike accounts that receive the item. Tier 0 is the most exclusive Nike account. There are maybe 2 dozen or so shops in the US w/ Tier 0 accounts.

Has anyone here ordered from end clothing before? I ordered some OG infrared's last Wednesday and my order status still says, "In Warehouse". I was just wondering if this is normal or if I should give them a call maybe.

^^^ Shoot them an email....but End shipping is fairly fast once it gets going...good luck!

Has anyone here ordered from end clothing before? I ordered some OG infrared's last Wednesday and my order status still says, "In Warehouse". I was just wondering if this is normal or if I should give them a call maybe.

I ordered my Japan camo 95s on Saturday from endclothing and they arrived today. Id contact them before the weeks out of u will end up waiting longer

i've ordered some am1's from them before and it said In Warehouse for the longest time

i eventually get an email saying they can't fulfill my order but they'll give me 20% off whatever else i want

it might happen since they magically appeared with a FSR but let's hope not

Made the rounds in LA, and the usual spots like UNDFTD are all getting the Tiger Camo 90's.

Haven't been excited for a AM90 release in a long time now...

Back
Top Bottom