The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hoping the pony hair id option will allow Atmos Animal Air max 90's :nerd:
was thinking the exact same thing...

Crazy thing is I was this close to caving and paying a price I didn't want to pay for the 1's....I saw the blog post and backed off with the quickness...

Hopefully this doesn't disappoint...

was thinking the exact same thing...

Crazy thing is I was this close to caving and paying a price I didn't want to pay for the 1's....I saw the blog post and backed off with the quickness...

Hopefully this doesn't disappoint...

It should be really close to it. If I recall the pony hair option on the air force allowed a similar animal atmos, so should be the same w the 90. Will be an instant see out I think.

quote name="jake80" url="/t/537533/the-official-nike-air-max-90-thread/15300#post_23010296"]
Dope, are these colors available now on NikeID?[/quote]

hold on, i'm checking nikeid for you right now[

Please don't ruin a perfectly good colorway by giving it a bright neon midsole that doesn't match any part of the shoe. It wasn't a good idea when Nike did it and it isn't a good one now.

My order status doesn't say ****... Blank... Fucj
You need to switch the language back to polish on your order page and you should see something. Mine says "Realizowane" which means "Accomplished" or "Implemented".

Damn, I checked my IG and didn't even notice these were dropping until too late. Any info on when the US drop will happen? Was it just online or did physical stores get these am90 corks?

Damn, I checked my IG and didn't even notice these were dropping until too late. Any info on when the US drop will happen? Was it just online or did physical stores get these am90 corks?
pretty sure there isnt a US drop date yet, could be wrong tho. AMDisciple would for sure know.

pretty sure there isnt a US drop date yet, could be wrong tho. AMDisciple would for sure know.
Corks April 18th usa

tumblr_mo97pmO5IV1qfik7do2_400.gif

If it's nikelab I wish you all luck. It's why I went with the euro release. Just as random/lucky to get that shipped as nikelab not selling out as soon as the timer hits 0.0

If its nikelab only the online cop will be impossible and 21 mercer will likely get shut down
based on the supposed availability of these in korea, where nikelab products are pretty hard to come by, this should not be a nikelab release in the states.

doubt they will be a nikelab only release judging by how many EU shops got them

pretty sure they're gonna be like the denims

based on the supposed availability of these in korea, where nikelab products are pretty hard to come by, this should not be a nikelab release in the states.
I'm hoping it'll be more like the denims - but even that same allocation with the given hype will not be a pretty scene in the U.S. 

Let's not forget a lot of cats won't know these even exist until about april 16th - once they hear cork air maxes they'll hop right on it (understandably so). The saturday drop is what has me most pessimistic about the throngs that will be at every spot. 

I am speaking mostly of in-store releases in nyc...

(which btw from what I remember about denims - was only dropped at FA 34th, 21m and ntny...foggy about any boutiques) 

Last edited:
Yep. It's official--I'm pretty certain this regular Infra 90 drop will be the hardest to casually cop.

Here's to hoping they space the release out far enough away from these hype shoes so the residual hype doesn't trickle on over.

Back
Top Bottom