The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Frustrating waiting for a package first DHL had my package then they tell me that they sent it to a 3rd party which is our local post in Australia so now I'm tracking them and they saying it could take up to 48hr for deliver y hurry up with my patches...[emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]

Frustrating waiting for a package first DHL had my package then they tell me that they sent it to a 3rd party which is our local post in Australia so now I'm tracking them and they saying it could take up to 48hr for deliver y hurry up with my patches...[emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]
A Dingo Got Ya Patches

buddy of mine was able to pick me up a pair of the corks at a spot in seoul. glad i can rest easy on this release!

END just restocked a few sizes but gone in Sec
laugh.gif
 You may have caused the site to crash with this post, it's down for me

Yep. It's official--I'm pretty certain this regular Infra 90 drop will be the hardest to casually cop.

Here's to hoping they space the release out far enough away from these hype shoes so the residual hype doesn't trickle on over.
So they are releasing the Og pair later in the year?

Has anyone seen these before? which am90 is this? anyone have better pics?

This was featured in a Nike Press Preview Event held over here, it should be hitting stores soon. wanted a better look at it. this was the best screengrab i could get from the vid. thanks.

edit.. found a black and white pic from her IG. lol doesn't help at all..

and found another pic from someone else..

Last edited:

Something for the Females that's for sure...
ahh they have never launched am90s here for the females before so that would be a 1st.. shame none of these bloggers invited to the event took pics of the mens section. lol

Sivas actually tweeted me back saying that if the corks aren't on the web site they're sold out, which I knew, but gave me nothing on if I already placed an order ha-ha.

Back
Top Bottom