The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

nike georgetown will have the corks- first come first serve. opens at 10am. just an FYI to anyone near dc (you guys probably already knew that though)

@airmaxdisciple oh yeah definitely look how my sole and air bubble are also volt. Guess I'll take credit for the Atmos huaraches everyone is making now. Or if someone makes the 90's all cheetah I'll take credit and everyone copied me. Thanks

Couple ID's I made a while back

lol you stole afrokix his design

Dog, people do iDs of other people's designs all the time.  Nothing wrong with it and no need to credit afrokix, as I'm sure somebody else in the world probably made those, too.  They just didn't post them on IG.  
laugh.gif

Agreed, plus what's what's the point of crediting anyone when it's just a rip off of the air max day am1's anyway. Some people just love to prove people wrong :\

Well, I'm getting the Vibe that the Corks are Delayed on the APP but not on NDC site?

Does NDC Mobile (SNKRS) have Separate stock inventory from NDC (Desktop)?????

anyone know?

Well, I'm getting the Vibe that the Corks are Delayed on the APP but not on NDC site?

Does NDC Mobile (SNKRS) have Separate stock inventory from NDC (Desktop)?????

anyone know?

Its the same stock. But all releases this weekend seem to be delayed on NDC.

So mad about Nike..what shops are getting them tomorrow online? Looks like maybe Ubiq and maybe concepts?

Nike so focused on not catching a lawsuit from the Auto Lace Air Mag release later this year, that every other release has gone down the tubes LOL

Back
Top Bottom