The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I would go TTS, because the corks have a thin leather lining for the inside heel were-as the crocs are padded normally and thicker. 

honestly if the corks are squeaking on people I might have to skip on buying them, plus the leather lining inside always hurts my heels since its always stiff on releases.....
Appreciate it, might just go TTS then.

I hate being "that guy" because I'm not a regular in this thread...but I hope my post count/rep helps alleviate some of that...anyway, is there still a chance to grab the Patch Infra 90s at retail? Have they dropped anywhere stateside yet? I know that End released theirs, but I haven't seen anywhere else with inventory.

What's MSRP, even? Pairs in my size seem to be going for ~$180-$200 on eBay.

I live in Houston, and Premium Goods has the Velvets and Corks, but only in women's sizes 6-10. Glad I didn't wait around for the drop in the states and possibly miss out on my size on the overseas sites.

I live in Houston, and Premium Goods has the Velvets and Corks, but only in women's sizes 6-10. Glad I didn't wait around for the drop in the states and possibly miss out on my size on the overseas sites.
Damn. I need that womens 11 :lol:

I hate being "that guy" because I'm not a regular in this thread...but I hope my post count/rep helps alleviate some of that...anyway, is there still a chance to grab the Patch Infra 90s at retail? Have they dropped anywhere stateside yet? I know that End released theirs, but I haven't seen anywhere else with inventory.

What's MSRP, even? Pairs in my size seem to be going for ~$180-$200 on eBay.

Retail is 135, they have popped up on places like kith but I dont think ndc has dropped them yet.

Is there any place that has the am90 Liberty I have a place but it's pre-order and Im trying to stay away from pre-order after what I went threw with the corks.

Patches came in from Dover. I thought the 1's were sweet, but the 90's. They are also going to refund the intl shipping chg I was hit with. On a side note they had some of the best packaging I've ever received.
View media item 1511845

Back
Top Bottom