The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

YES LEGIT

they did the Callbo w NIKE

Scroll back pages you can see when they dropped

and they are WMNS in the 90's
FYI

That's all I need to kno now I will snag it. Yea I kno there women, they have my size that I could fit in so imma snag it before it's to late

Received the Picnic, they looked different in the pics when i ordered them, i thought they were lighter. Same material as the denims.

Need those gum bottoms to hit a discount. 
i hope they hit discount too so i can double up. i bought one at retail because the huarache and am1 release from the same pack sold out on ndc with the quickness. 

the huaraches sitting on fnl gives me hope the am90 will hopefully reach discount status

airraab airraab
Sheesh.

i hope they hit discount too so i can double up. i bought one at retail because the huarache and am1 release from the same pack sold out on ndc with the quickness. 

the huaraches sitting on fnl gives me hope the am90 will hopefully reach discount status

I was actually going to cop immediately til I saw them sit. That's why I felt like maybe I should just wait. Let us know how they are in person. Was hoping they have a leather liner but saw its just white mesh. Plan on wearing these while I'm volunteering in the hospital. :lol:

@AirRaab
Sheesh.
I was actually going to cop immediately til I saw them sit. That's why I felt like maybe I should just wait. Let us know how they are in person. Was hoping they have a leather liner but saw its just white mesh. Plan on wearing these while I'm volunteering in the hospital.
laugh.gif
yea i'll definitely let you guys know as soon as mine come in

Back
Top Bottom