The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Any small footers (8 or 8.5) bought the women's size corks in a 9.5 or 10? How do they fit?

Is there any place that has the am90 Liberty I have a place but it's pre-order and Im trying to stay away from pre-order after what I went threw with the corks.

Them Liberty joints are probably more rare than any current Anniversary drops. Best bet, pull the trigger if you have a place. I have a feeling you'll snag regardless lol

EDIT: JC Congrats on getting hitched FAM!

Last edited:
Does anyone know the usual shipping time for Deutsche Post packages? My first time ever getting an item sent with these guys.

I have a slim foot so they were fine. A 10 would be good on you.. Congrats!
Thanks fam this international shipping got me some sort of way, hope they come in real soon. 

Big shout out to everyone in here for helping me out. These will be my first pair of AM90 and certainly not the last; first of many to come. I know I'm late to the game but better late then to have never played at all. 

Corks and Velvet available in womens at Sole Classics via phone order (or in store)

(614) 299-2290

Them Liberty joints are probably more rare than any current Anniversary drops. Best bet, pull the trigger if you have a place. I have a feeling you'll snag regardless lol

EDIT: JC Congrats on getting hitched FAM!
I just want to kno if the place is legit before I pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom