The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

someone gotta ask this dude calm the **** down.

is a question anyway. 
you ask me something, and i gave you a normal anwser back

that you somehow dont like my reply or that you're feeling salty
eyes.gif

cuz the shoes are not a worldwide release what you actually have hoped is not my problem

im good for the upcoming years with my 2 pairs that i got from atmos, so i have nothing to worry about
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Copped both UK and Japan's yesterday - oh and them tape infrareds I mentioned a few pages back for a steal (in uk prices at least!)

I was at work literally all day yesterday and couldn't get on the computer to cop. I wasn't about to camp out either since I had to be at work only a few hours later. I don't even think my local shop got them and I'm pretty sure they have a Tier Zero account. The way this thread jumped, I'm guessing a lot of you missed out and only a few got their hands on a pair?

no cop but aint stressing.[COLOR=#red] 94 dollar volt racers[/COLOR] + calypsos at retail make this a good week nonetheless. you people that copped from blends have those quick fingers
:nerd: where?

Well to be quick bout it.. Supreme literally charged me double the price of some SB's when I took my lil brother shopping on his bday.. When I asked why cuz the box said $88 on it they proceed to rip the MSRP tag of and say that's what the "Manufactuer" suggest we charge.. We charge what ever we want.. That was the last time I stepped in that place.
They really did this to you? I would have went back in there like

2e3sljk.gif

Last edited:
Bring back sneakerplay, the days were u could cop pretty much any shoe with ease and were people actually helped u get the ones that were hard to get. Double cop days one to rock one to stock not this one to rock 11 to resell at extortion prices bullish. Just saying

I was at work literally all day yesterday and couldn't get on the computer to cop. I wasn't about to camp out either since I had to be at work only a few hours later. I don't even think my local shop got them and I'm pretty sure they have a Tier Zero account. The way this thread jumped, I'm guessing a lot of you missed out and only a few got their hands on a pair?
:nerd: where?
They really did this to you? I would have went back in there like

2e3sljk.gif

Lol that gif gets me every time.

Yea about 6-7yrs ago they did that and have never purchased there product since.

I ordered direct from atmos but dam customs stung me! The whole Pack worked out @ £250 + £100 customs charges.

Register on atmos - use google chrome to translate pages. Select other country - leave zip code BLANK and then enter your whole address in 'address line 1' box. This method worked for me - you will receive a invoice via PayPal, then a email saying expect another invoice with a amended total for shipping, they send a second invoice and you pay.

Simple :smile:

I ordered direct from atmos but dam customs stung me! The whole Pack worked out @ £250 + £100 customs charges.

Register on atmos - use google chrome to translate pages. Select other country - leave zip code BLANK and then enter your whole address in 'address line 1' box. This method worked for me - you will receive a invoice via PayPal, then a email saying expect another invoice with a amended total for shipping, they send a second invoice and you pay.

Simple
smile.gif
You might aswell have just bought for re-sale values at that point lol

True - resale on the clothes alone is £200+ haha. It was a more a point of trying to get atmos to deliver to the UK after hearing and reading most people say they didn't. I expect custom fees but not that high - live and learn I guess! But at least I've got a account now and all my details saved correctly so if anymore atmos collabs drop I'm good :smile:

True - resale on the clothes alone is £200+ haha. It was a more a point of trying to get atmos to deliver to the UK after hearing and reading most people say they didn't. I expect custom fees but not that high - live and learn I guess! But at least I've got a account now and all my details saved correctly so if anymore atmos collabs drop I'm good
smile.gif
damn you sold your atmos clothing for 200 GBP, i sold my grey hoody with the shirt and the hat for 185 euro

you did a good job man, i still have the black version of the clothing at home,

i am gonna think about it to list it on ebay and ask 200 euro for it lol

don't take my word for it but I saw a dude on ig claimimg that the duck camos were dropping at 340canal

Damn I would be in DC when they drop. Will reward any kind soul who helps me out with an 11, 11.5 or 12. Lets see how kind people are feelin after thanksgiving haha

Damn I would be in DC when they drop. Will reward any kind soul who helps me out with an 11, 11.5 or 12. Lets see how kind people are feelin after thanksgiving haha
I bit the bullet on evilbay 
mad.gif

Good luck going to 340 Canal, I drove by and saw about 200 heads. This was ten minutes before opening.

Good luck going to 340 Canal, I drove by and saw about 200 heads. This was ten minutes before opening.
the struggle seems quite huge amongst the NYC peeps to get the Atmos Ninja Turtle camo
laugh.gif

no way that all the peeps that have lined up would get their pairs, i think 70% of them need to go back empty handed

lol this thread is gonna blow up again within 30 minutes :lol:
i think im gonna roll up a chocolate sigaret and get 2 cans of sprite, lean back on my ninja chair and enjoy

Glad I was able to get mine and am cooling till the next one. Good luck everyone trying to get them and man am I happy no more 30 degree and below waiting in lines

Back
Top Bottom