The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm salty about the ATMOS X AM90 release this past week... because for obvious reasons (wasn't able to cop), anyways. Just got my Japan AM90's from END. Here's some pics:

Sticking on the labels!? Crazy...

NO JAPAN FLAG!?!?!

The only thing I'm disappointed is about the insoles not having the Japan flag... Other than that the whole sneaker is plush. A lot of little details and quality was on point. Nike should always pay attention to little details on EVERY sneaker... Overall, solid sneaker. I'm happy.

I'm salty about the ATMOS X AM90 release this past week... because for obvious reasons (wasn't able to cop), anyways. Just got my Japan AM90's from END. Here's some pics:

NO JAPAN FLAG!?!?!

The only thing I'm disappointed is about the insoles not having the Japan flag... Other than that the whole sneaker is plush. A lot of little details and quality was on point. Nike should always pay attention to little details on EVERY sneaker... Overall, solid sneaker. I'm happy.
Repped. Really great pair. I saw some on feet pics and it looked great. If I didn't have the Germany's from the pack, I'd have gone for these.

NO JAPAN FLAG!?!?!

I was super bummed when I opened the box and the flag wasn't there. I hit up nike and they're getting back to me...said 3 days. I got them on tuesday so with the holiday i may have to wait until monday. ill let you know what they say. 

All this talk about grimey spots....I'm glad I live in Boston. Bodega ran a legit raffle. For both pairs at that. No connections with employees and I somehow won a pair of the Tiger Camos. Was hoping for the Duck Camos but I'm happy. Threw them on my feet ASAP. Ridiculousness!! Props to Bodega once again!

NO JAPAN FLAG!?!?!

the reason that there is no japanese flag on them is because the shoes are manufactured in china

and some of the chinese people still have issues with japan because manchuria a part of china

was occupied by the japanese at the first and second sino-japanese war

there was also the same complainments about the Air Jordan XII with the japanese rising sun insole

http://sneakernews.com/2009/10/09/air-jordan-xii-12-rising-sun-insoles-changed-for-asia-release/

Last edited:
hyperfuse infrared?  i've seen them as much as $200 and I got mine around $160.. steal price if below retail..

If it's the pair on ebay right now no way those are going to sit at $86 with 19 hours to go. They'll sell for 130+

http://www.crookedtongues.com/store/brands/nike/nike-air-max-90-tape-qs-624212-106-nj8847

CTBLACKFRIDAY20 for an additional 20%

Good sizes left too. Someone posted it pages on back before the influx of duck and tiger hunting.

Not 86 but way better then the typical eBay prices and lower then retail.

Forgot to mention but might wanna watch out for fakes from those resellers with the prices too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom