The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

hopefully the resell prices now will drop with more pairs in circulation, so that i can cop a 3rd pair

it would been ideal if i can cop a pair for 200-230 dollar, deff gonna keep an eye out on ebay these upcoming days

I was just asking a fellow NT member the same thing the initial atmos drop had 1000 pairs, 500 of each. Between all the US shops that got them I cant imagine anymore than 200-500 and thats being nice..so I have to assume no more than 1500..

Last edited:
I wish I even had one. Only one shop here in Chicago had them, and they had only 6 of each.
you can have 1 if you really want to, but you need to be prepared to pay resell

or you can sell the shoes that you dont like so much anymore so that you can raise some cash for the atmos releases

you can have 1 if you really want to, but you need to be prepared to pay resell
or you can sell the shoes that you dont like so much anymore so that you can raise some cash for the atmos releases

It's not something that's a must have for me. I can live without them, if I can't get them for a decent resale price, I'll be okay. It's just that my thirst for these duck camos rose tremendously when undefeated decided to cancel my order.

Seems like there is a lot more than 1500 pairs tho total. My boy went to RF for the DB release and said like 20 dudes had them on.

$250 is a pretty low reseller price for a hyperstrike shoe tho.

Kinda pissed at myself for not driving into Manhattan to get a few pairs. I'm not dealing with downtown NY black friday traffic/transit on canal. It would be impossible to find parking. Happy Nike is doing stuff like this tho, gives me hope they still have some common sense.

damn it man i still need to find both pairs in a size 8 for the wifey... she said thats what she wants for christmas... Im like WTF?!
you're wifey got good taste lol
laugh.gif

but that sense of good taste gonna cost you at least 500-600 dollars

blitz projects have the tiger camos for 260, the camo ducks are slightly higher in price around the 300 on evilbay

Last edited:
eBay time. Did not have the patience for undefeated this time around. Won't make the same mistake with the Tiger Camo's that I did with the AM1s by waiting too long. Thankfully I want no part of the Duck Camos above msrp.

I want the Duck or Tiger Camos, if i strike out on the Oreo V's I will be going after one of those on the bay.

I heard from a guy in size? Today that END CLOTHING did receive the duck camos. They only got 25 pairs or under apparently and all the staff kept them for themselves and friends. APAPPARENTLY

Back
Top Bottom