The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

That $35 shipping kills it tho. If you watch they can be had cheaper on eBay.
thats probably true, but what if you cant find your size on ebay

then K-C would be a good alternative, its maybe not as cheap as some of the listings on ebay

but its not that they want 200 bucks for them or something like that, 170 shipped is not that bad

peeps pay that price nowadays for jordans that have the same quality as the HF AM90s

HF Infrared 90's...probably one of the few releases that continues to elude these 11.5/12 feet.

Last edited:
Update: The Hyperfuse Infrareds I was bidding on is up around $180 now.

Thirst...

giphy.gif

...Seems real.

:lol: i knew the price was gonna jump but not that much damn

Keep on the hunt man I've seen sizes go for 120-150

:lol: i knew the price was gonna jump but not that much damn

Keep on the hunt man I've seen sizes go for 120-150

I know! I threw $92 on it and checked an hour later for the implosion. I'm going to keep looking out. I need a pair of non hyp. first. Preferably HOA or '10. Only worry with HOAs is if they'll still be wearable.

You'd prob pay just as much if not more for a pair of hoa's or 2010's. Especially ds.

And gotta be careful with the hoa's I had a pair crumble on me about 6 months ago. All depends on how the person had them stored.

If you just want a pair of "infrared 90s" to wear the tapes are your best bet cost wise those can be found under retail all the time on ebay.

Either way good luck with your search

^ Thanks, man.

Has anyone ever ordered from size? Curious how they move with shipping and is there usually no customs fees or anything?

They used to be good. Horrible as of lately on single order pairs. If you order 2 pairs or more they double box and send express mail single orders will get sent in the actual shoe box and show up sometimes 3 weeks later with no tracking.

I would try to use them as a last resort

The above pair isn't a hyperfuse mate - it's the newer 'tape' version of the infrareds. Not sure if it's worth it for the US guys - you always seem to get steals with no tax etc.

In the UK though £70 for these is a steal! Mines en route to me now!

Congrats on those 12s. My bud was able to snag me a 12 on RD in Boston. SUPER PUMPED, as my chances were zero here in Texas. I don't want to jinx anything until I have them in hand, but there's an awesome story behind this particular pair.

^ Thanks, man.

Has anyone ever ordered from size? Curious how they move with shipping and is there usually no customs fees or anything?
I have ordered from size? several times, most recently on Friday with the Huaraches.  I've never had any customs fees(all my orders were under $250), and have gotten a shipping(dispatch) confirmation email the same day, or next, with all of my orders.  I live in Pa, so it usually takes 7 business days for delivery.

I ordered from size? 2 times:

first time they canceled my order. i didn't enter everything right since it didn't match up with the euro address thing. 

second time i used paypal. smooth and quick. got my order in less than a week. 

Back
Top Bottom