The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Looks nice [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Thanks! 
glasses.gif

haven't posted much...but wanted to share my recent nike ID's that I got for wifey...

Left is solar red...right is unversity red....

Last edited:

haven't posted much...but wanted to share my recent nike ID's that I got for wifey...

Left is solar red...right is unversity red....
nice!! i want to do the same but dont know if i should go solid or mesh on the toebox area. what is yours? i cant really tell. which one is the best option to go with??

nice!! i want to do the same but dont know if i should go solid or mesh on the toebox area. what is yours? i cant really tell. which one is the best option to go with??
both toe boxes are mesh...much more confortable than leather for a daily...I'm not too worried about keeping them clean...the JM cleaning kit keeps all everything looking right

not familiar with the leatehr toe boxes..I would imagine they crease...the mesh for sure dont.

Last edited:
Hey,
I saw a video of a pair of 90's being unboxed and that there were some "arch support pads" inside. Do they come with all shoes or just some, because I didn't get them with mine...

Thanks

Hey,
I saw a video of a pair of 90's being unboxed and that there were some "arch support pads" inside. Do they come with all shoes or just some, because I didn't get them with mine...

Thanks
arch supports pads only came with the shoes from older releases, i havent seen them in years

but because nike want to cut costs they dont include them anymore with the shoes

I used to have a little pile of unopened air max arch supports which I can only assume got binned during a house move, now I'm getting older I could probably do with them :-/

don't know which all white airmax 90 sneaker to cop.. its between the airmax 90 all white leather or the airmax 90 ostrich with the gum bottom. finishline has them both. ostrich leather is $100 and the regular all white leather one is $120. Anyone have either one?

Just ordered the Milans from the city pack off NDC. Was surprised to see them in Stock still. Guessing they didn't do that well

Just ordered the Milans from the city pack off NDC. Was surprised to see them in Stock still. Guessing they didn't do that well
[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] there still on shelves over here to

Back
Top Bottom