The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

LPU: Cool Grey/Bamboo-Black-Medium Ash ,with lace swap.
View media item 1753243

DonJuan- Something about those look off. The only pair I remember seeing with that design, was a woman's pair in a black based colorway. Plus a mens pair in white?

Last edited:
don't know which all white airmax 90 sneaker to cop.. its between the airmax 90 all white leather or the airmax 90 ostrich with the gum bottom. finishline has them both. ostrich leather is $100 and the regular all white leather one is $120. Anyone have either one?
I have the ostrich leather pair. The quality on them is OK, nothing crazy, but it's not bad. The leather on the mudguard is decent. On one shoe, the ostrich pattern isn't very embossed on the toe, you can barely tell it is there, which is a little annoying, but it's a minor issue and most pairs probably aren't like that. I'm a sucker for a gum bottom, and I like how although they are all white, it's 3 different white textures (smooth, perforated and ostrich) which kinda breaks it up a bit. So I would choose these over the all white pair personally. Overall, I'm happy with them, I wanted an all white shoe that I could beat up and these are perfect for that.

Last edited:
What turn you off with those
well its nearing November in Vegas and we literally get a few months of winter then it gets back to spring, so its good to wear some fall looking ****, these are a bit on the bright side for an October CW, i think NIke messed up on their timing a bit. I was expecting a bit of a deeper red. 

haven't posted much...but wanted to share my recent nike ID's that I got for wifey...

Left is solar red...right is unversity red....

View media item 1747756

very nice. they changed the uni reds a little bit... my swoosh isnt matte like yours. i am tempted to order a new pair just because i have become sort of a collector of red shoes. also, i think mine are varsity red
View media item 1503556

Last edited:
Today's pick up
2lxi5nl.jpg (53 KB)

Back
Top Bottom