The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

now 20% discount for all non marked down products from caliroots

you can only see the discount if you are logged in with your account

the discount expires at this tuesday 23:59 CET

Just looked at the wheats.

Watch for dodgy quality. 1 pair i saw the whole toe ox was askew.
Also noticed that on the grey suedes, seen 3 pairs in hand and on pics as well. Lots of excessive glue visible where the upper meets the midsole.

Not the OP but the squeaking comes from the cork on the tongue against the leather on the inside lining. I've worn mine a ton and it hasn't faded at all. 

$$$ 
smokin.gif

I have a couple pairs the do the same. After trying powder and swapping insoles, I concluded that its probably the adhesive used within the upper and sole. I wanna think the adhesive wasn't spread evenly, therefore causing an air pocket within that creates that "popping" sound once warmed by wear?

That sounds reasonable. I dont mind it really but it only gets my attention when im walking around in the quiet hallways at work or school. Maybe this is a problem for the newer air taks Hahahah

That sounds reasonable. I dont mind it really but it only gets my attention when im walking around in the quiet hallways at work or school. Maybe this is a problem for the newer air taks Hahahah

LOL that sound is not airtak approved.

^^I hate black midsoles, otherwise these (and its dark blue brother) would have made a nice winter shoe.

Back
Top Bottom