The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Came In yesterday forgot to post. I had a pair long time ago but beat them up. Glad to have another pair.
Just a little clean up on them
1zyadyw.jpg

Canyon gold? Ugh looks like a mix of caramel and tangerine colors from angelus. Tangerine is too bright, caramel is too dark. I'd buy both and mix to see if you could replicate it.
That's for that I'll diffently give that a try and see what happens. REPP

There should be (depends on mood) crepes, escape II, and at least 2 mor Infras left I think. Need 2 wears a day really.

@CraigH  whats the toebox made of, soft leather?

@Maxamillion02   would you say 90s is a bulk of your collection?
Yeh mate, leather with suede up top. They look great in terms of quality and material. I bought them half a size too big intentionally (9.5 intead of 9) after my last two AM90 purchases were rather tight fighting. I'm hoping they don't end up too loose, else it's double sock time. lol.

@Maxamillion02   dude if angelus dont have an exact match i end up buying a few colors around the same , so for the pink air max 1s i did i bought 3 shades of pink and a white.  Mixed and,mixed until i found a match. Test it on something else where it can dry first though. It dries different to when its wet. 

Back
Top Bottom