The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

@Maxamillion02
  dude if angelus dont have an exact match i end up buying a few colors around the same , so for the pink air max 1s i did i bought 3 shades of pink and a white.  Mixed and,mixed until i found a match. Test it on something else where it can dry first though. It dries different to when its wet. 
Thanks for that I kno you know about the painting you always painting. Thanks for the info REPP

nike-air-max-90-breeze-cotton-candy-01.jpg

nike-air-max-90-breeze-cotton-candy-02.jpg

nike-air-max-90-breeze-cotton-candy-03.jpg

If they're like the Yeezy ones there's an internal attachment that crimps into the lace. Then you screw the bit you see there into it.

How do you know?
hahaha yes i found that to be a bold claim.  especially since it is an adaptation of the OG silhouette.  thats like saying 90 ultra hyperfuse tape space garbage are the illest.  which is laughable at best. 

Last edited:
nthat.gif
  So good.  Still not over the hurt of missing out on these!  They escaped  my grasp.     
Nice Sertigs!  Always wished they had black mesh over the toe instead of that leather (not a fan of leather toe boxes in general) and ended up selling my pair for that very reason.  Regardless, a fresh pair for sure!

Yeah I copped em as a rainy day wear. Only time I rock leather toes on runners.

As for the 90/360, I do think they had one, if not the best silhouette, that heel padding and skinny to wide midsole. Sick.

Im just playing anyway, you guys need to sort it out and be cool/  
glasses.gif
F him !!!! who tf is he ?? im not gonna bow down for ballerina gramps with his so called imaginated 400 pairs of sneakers that he collected since 2009, ive found his photobucket and old posts here on NT and i have also counted his sneakers on photobucket he barely got 130 pairs LMAO he is lying like a lil ******
roll.gif
too bad sneakerplay dont exist anymore otherwise i can battle him and destroy him
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom