The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Curry and Bacon 
tongue.gif

Toebox means about material durability? Sorry I'm not sure if I get it...

EDIT : I think I get it, I have 2 beautiful 90 but with bad materials at the front of the shoe...

Last edited:

EDIT : I think I get it, I have 2 beautiful 90 but with bad materials at the front of the shoe...
dont know if this helps but:

mud guard on an infrared 90 is the grey that wraps around the toe, and the black that comes down along the side.  

toe box is the white mesh over the toes. 

Tight not many people understand brown sneaks are calming fresh.

Still trying to find anothe wearable pair of brown baroque 95s. Dude ripped me and Rd with a pair with a punctured air bag.

Still wearable, but wheezing...

Brown sneaks are great particularly in the autumn and winter. Loved the winterised/ wheat 90s and 95s this year gone

dont know if this helps but:

mud guard on an infrared 90 is the grey that wraps around the toe, and the black that comes down along the side.  

toe box is the white mesh over the toes. 
I think I see, thanks :smile:

I was thinking about this one infrared and the persian one

But I confounded the grey mudguard with the white toebox

The toebox on the 93 triple black is bad quality...

Is this it, the clearest part of the picture ?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and I got my bed to do. Wish I can buy a bulk load of storage container for cheap.
O well
ive just rented some storage space for 30 euro in the month, im gonna move around the 130 from the 200+ pairs to that storage

i dont have enough space for them anymore in my new apartment, otherwise i need to store them in the living room
sick.gif

Last edited:
ive just rented some storage space for 30 euro in the month, im gonna move around the 130 from the 200+ pairs to that storage
i dont have enough space for them anymore in my new apartment, otherwise i need to store them in the living room :x  
I'm right along with you I was thinking the same thing telling my girl this morning about renting something out. It's getting out of control and I can't stop buying.

I have a couple of random questions regarding fake 90's and fake Nike's in general:

1. The air units in many of the fake ones look pretty legitimate. Are the fake ones typically pressurized like the real ones? I don't have any fake ones, so I was curious.

2. I almost bought these earlier today: http://www.ebay.com/itm/252346558419?euid=72b46f1c317a462f938c5415c6c49fa5&cp=1

But something aroused my suspicion, and after a bit of research, it looks like they are fake. The things that make them appear fake to me are the swoosh shape and the poor stitching around the swoosh, the price, and the fact that he has the same exact number and sizes of each style he's selling in stock. And he's a new ebayer. I think I saved myself money and hassle by not buying them. So what does everyone else think? Fake?

Last edited:

I have a couple of random questions regarding fake 90's and fake Nike's in general:

But something aroused my suspicion, and after a bit of research, it looks like they are fake. The things that make them appear fake to me are the swoosh shape and the poor stitching around the swoosh, the price, and the fact that he has the same exact number and sizes of each style he's selling in stock. And he's a new ebayer. I think I saved myself money and hassle by not buying them. So what does everyone else think? Fake?
deff fake, shape from the upper is totally off

Look at the stitching where the toebox and mudguard meet on the right shoe, looks super sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom