The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got my Atomics!

Walked into a small shop in my area and they were on sale for $90... :pimp:

That's a great deal! Didn't they just release too haha. Wish I could have found these in person. Probably take a week for them to get to me.

Nothing available at your local finishline stores? They were scattered in FL all around my area and was able to pick em up with my local FL couple days ago.

Damn, on sale already?

Well, they weren't necessarily "on sale." It's a smaller shop in my area and they sell a lot of stuff for a bit cheaper than retail, attracts a ton of customers. I was very surprised to see them $20 cheaper, though.

I'm very happy with them, take advantage of that 20% on FNL while you can guys!

Last edited:
Nothing available at your local finishline stores? They were scattered in FL all around my area and was able to pick em up with my local FL couple days ago.

yeah i guess i will wait patiently. these are only my second air max 90 sneaker, the first being infrared's from 2010 i think.

Got my Atomics!

Walked into a small shop in my area and they were on sale for $90...
pimp.gif
can we see a pic?

Justblaze- clean and simple design. Id buy those if they released generally.

Anybody having issues with ndc "locker" not loading?

Did the prices of air maxes go up recently? I thought only hyperfuse had the premium tag of $120, now it looks like all retail for $110 / 120. Seems like just last year they retailed for $90.

True story......Those AM90, $90 days are long gone.

Did the prices of air maxes go up recently? I thought only hyperfuse had the premium tag of $120, now it looks like all retail for $110 / 120. Seems like just last year they retailed for $90.

It sucks that there was a price increase but FN, FTL, etc. all have coupons for $20 off a $100+ purchase nearly all year round anyway so it doesn't really bother me

It sucks that there was a price increase but FN, FTL, etc. all have coupons for $20 off a $100+ purchase nearly all year round anyway so it doesn't really bother me
word.  always comes out to $100 or less, regardless, from FNL

Thats what they are the Tape Pack Version, thanks for reminding me, these are in Stores in Australia as in NOW. Camo version available also, they look pretty good actually, nice execution.

Last edited:
are they gonna make their way to the states?

Havent seen anything in regards to a U.S. release. But heres the item # 624212-106 for those who wanna search :nerd: Also, there not "infrared" Official CW indicates : wht/ cool gry / black - atomic red

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom