The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

He says they've been sold :/
damn that really sux man
frown.gif

Wore my Navy Blue USA's yesterday and was satisfied with them.

The only problem I have with them is the bottom eyelets because they kind of dig into my foot a little. There isn't any sort of padding compared to the top ones, so it's kinda just sitting on the upper material.

Is this the case with all AM90s? Because I'm really interested in getting some other CWs, but this might pose a problem for me.

I switched my Kobe 8 insoles into these and it's a lot better since it kind of raises my forefoot and it's a lot more comfortable, so it's not THAT big of a deal.. but I can't imagine anyone with wide feet rocking these without feeling discomfort, especially since they also run kind of narrow.

The only problem I have with them is the bottom eyelets because they kind of dig into my foot a little. There isn't any sort of padding compared to the top ones, so it's kinda just sitting on the upper material.

Is this the case with all AM90s? Because I'm really interested in getting some other CWs, but this might pose a problem for me.

I switched my Kobe 8 insoles into these and it's a lot better since it kind of raises my forefoot and it's a lot more comfortable, so it's not THAT big of a deal.. but I can't imagine anyone with wide feet rocking these without feeling discomfort, especially since they also run kind of narrow.
I have really wide feet and I never had that problem. I only have one pair that I got a few years ago but I beat them to **** because they are so comfy. I just ordered a new pair so I'll update you on how those feel when they come in.

I have really wide feet and I never had that problem. I only have one pair that I got a few years ago but I beat them to **** because they are so comfy. I just ordered a new pair so I'll update you on how those feel when they come in.
Scratch that. I actually think it's the Hyperfuse upper.

There's a spot on my right shoe only near the bottom eyelet that's indented and caves in towards my foot (even without my foot in, you can see that it's just indented similar to a crease on leather..). So any time that I pronate my foot while walking, that little section of the Hyperfuse upper bends inwards toward my foot and stabs it.

Really disappointing to say the least since there's no way that I can get rid of the indentation because of the Hyperfuse material expanding and contracting to its original form. I think if they added another layer of padding either on the inside of the shoe or as part of the Hyperfuse, then it wouldn't act this way.

Using my Lunarlon insole prevents that from happening because my foot is raised higher than that spot, so the insole basically gets stabbed instead. The only downside is that I lose a lot of toebox room, so it's a bit cramped but still better than getting stabbed all the time..

I don't have any other pairs of AM90s to compare with, so I'm going to assume it's the Hyperfuse material since a lot of the other models have leather for the upper. It's a shame too since I really like this CW. Oh well.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Just saw the Navy QS at Ubiq in Philly; they look better in person.

Last edited:
Just saw the Navy QS at Ubiq in Philly; they look better in person.
My red's came in the mail from Size? yesterday. They are bright as hell. I'm not sure if I can pull them off. The materials are really nice.

Last edited:
What's the best way to clean my white/infrared EM90s?

I always use magic eraser but it's not doing too well on the mesh....these joints got so dirty so easily.  Any advice on an easy way to clean them?  Just break out the soap and water or anyone have a great technique?

Back
Top Bottom