The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

curtis that info is in the thread. Why don't you use the search function before asking the same question over and over? Or call your local finish line, footaction, or footlocker? When people have to constantly reply to the same thing it defeats the purpose of the thread, especially for people that subscribe to the thread. It gets annoying seeing that there are new replies but they're just old information or lazy people that want other people to do their work for them. Search first, ask questions later.

Anyone have any discount codes for NDC? 

I managed to get 10% off from the EU store, im sure it would work the same everywhere else.
I just emailed customer services and asked them how to get discount. They replied the same day with a code that u have to quote over the phone. I would pass the code on but since you have to do it over the phone Nike check your recent contact with them. I used the 'contact us' option at the bottom of the NDC homepage.

Hope it helps mate. I havent seen any other general codes about.

Good looks on the restock. Just copped a size 9.5. 
pimp.gif

RMKStore says that the infrared Jacquard and Ice both released Feb. 26. Anyone have any info on those coming state side?

anyone know where i can still cop the 1's or 90's night run pack for retail??? The ends were low when these dropped so i slept.

Back
Top Bottom