The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got rid of those Gym Red Ice Packs in less than 24 hours in the buy/sell forum. Used that money to pay some of my Bill Me Later statement from Pologate lol.

I've been on the fence over these since release, don't think I'll cop.

What didn't you like about them?

I've been on the fence over these since release, don't think I'll cop.

What didn't you like about them?

I think the lime green contrasts with the red too much. Once I took them out of the box and got a good look at them I didn't want them anymore.

Need these.
Same here man. I love solar red but that's just a bit too much for me. I cant wait till my crimsons get here though.

When did you order? I ordered Solar Reds 2 weeks ago but ordered Lt Crimson last night as I want to compare the 2 colours in real life.

I think the lime green contrasts with the red too much. Once I took them out of the box and got a good look at them I didn't want them anymore.

Ah right! I haven't managed to look at them yet apart from on pictures, there's just something about them that's making me not cop but I don't know what it is as I kind of like them haha.

I like the ids. The bigger-holed mesh is exactly like the mesh on the infrared hyperfuses and prob like all the other hyperfuses. The Indy pack is the only ones with the finer-weaved mesh. Only thing I don't like about the ids is the inner lining of the shoe. That would be the only thing I would change

I like the ids. The bigger-holed mesh is exactly like the mesh on the infrared hyperfuses and prob like all the other hyperfuses. The Indy pack is the only ones with the finer-weaved mesh. Only thing I don't like about the ids is the inner lining of the shoe. That would be the only thing I would change

My London Hyperfuse from the London Pack don't have the big holed mesh, it's the same as the Indy Packs I think.

Yeah I like the bigger holed mesh too I think, I don't mind it either way to be honest.

I noticed the inside of the iD's too, it's like it's chequered or something?

My London Hyperfuse from the London Pack don't have the big holed mesh, it's the same as the Indy Packs I think.

Yeah I like the bigger holed mesh too I think, I don't mind it either way to be honest.

I noticed the inside of the iD's too, it's like it's chequered or something?

Oh my bad. I don't have the London hyperfuses. But yea, the ids are exactly the same as my infrared mesh.

I wish the lining was like my infrareds too. I don't like the checkered fabric. Much more prone to attracting dirt

Has anybody seen the Air Max 90 2014 - Infrared in stores? I know it's online but I want to see them in hand.

Got my pair in 2 days ago. Happy with the color but a few flaws. So they are remaking me a pair. Sorry to post more about these but wanted to get some good pics for you guys. Long time lurker. I'll post more later if any of you want more. I also have a pair of Solaris coming but prob gunna keep these cause Solaris are looking too pink

View media item 875016

Got my pair in 2 days ago. Happy with the color but a few flaws. So they are remaking me a pair. Sorry to post more about these but wanted to get some good pics for you guys. Long time lurker. I'll post more later if any of you want more. I also have a pair of Solaris coming but prob gunna keep these cause Solaris are looking too pink

View media item 875016

I'd like to see more pictures, I've ordered both pairs. These look like a mixture between Lt Crimson & Solar Red though [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Does anyone else think AM90's run small? i bought a 8 but feel like i need a 8.5 
frown.gif

I haven't seen one person admit they like all red kicks because they saw kanye. Not because he's ye, but he just so happen to wear em.

i admitted that just a couple pages back. it was his red LV don's that made me appreciate all red kicks. i just didn't personally like the indy red's, and him wearing them made no difference to me. i passed on them for retail b4 and after i saw him wearing them.

i have the all red air attack pack AM1's, that's enough plain red for me (i remember wearing them in the WDYWT back in 2010 and people said they did a double take, and called them the "poor man's red dons", lol)... plus it doesn't have that dumb american flag on the tongue.

i much prefer the highlighter pack solar red hyperfuse 90, so the recent iD's are right up my alley.

i still say if he had worn those and not the indy reds, all these people would be swearing the solar's were better than the indy's, and trying to get that color, no matter how "pink" they might look in certain light... :lol:

Need these.
Same here man. I love solar red but that's just a bit too much for me. I cant wait till my crimsons get here though.

When did you order? I ordered Solar Reds 2 weeks ago but ordered Lt Crimson last night as I want to compare the 2 colours in real life.

Canceled my lt crimson earlier actually

View media item 875149
I wanted to see more pictures of these on foot before I full went through with my order. I'm so picky about ****

Since I assume even the Indy's on aliexpress that claim to be 100% authentic are fake, is there anywhere I can get the red indy's under $300?  IF not ill settle with id crimsons

done a few and from my experience it is basically dependent on distance, not a flat rate
Its based on price i believe

I.E.

$0-$25 = 1.99 shipping

$25-$75=4.99 shipping

and so on

that's just an example but i'm pretty sure that's how it works

Back
Top Bottom