The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Some angles are
smokin.gif
and others are only decent.
ill give them benefit since i saw them in the worst light ever at sneakercon.

but they print was just so flat and the shoe has not dimension because of the vactech. 

its whatever

ill give them benefit since i saw them in the worst light ever at sneakercon.
but they print was just so flat and the shoe has not dimension because of the vactech. 
its whatever
Sneakercon was not bad. They were going for around $400 there.

Sneakercon was not bad. They were going for around $400 there.
i wasn't trying to get them there so didn't pay attention to those prices...

but the asics prices were absurd. 

never going back again. 

i wasn't trying to get them there so didn't pay attention to those prices...
but the asics prices were absurd. 
never going back again. 
The problem with the sneaker game nowadays clearly shown there. Kids were practically giving away the Ronnie fieg asics(new ones). Happy to get $230 for the golds and retail or under for most releases. I always walk home with same amount if shoes I came with(if I get lucky I sell one) and like a cycle say I'm never going again and go to the next event :lol:

i tried everything, ndc, sns, hanon, nothing i wash able to get those ffffff moon landings, one of the hardest cop to date! 

if you got 10/10.5 let me know dudes! :wink:
sorry you were so unsuccessful bruh

proper preparation prevents poor performance 

better luck on the next hyped release 

can't win against bots & camping teenagers, i got a life to carry on! :D :D :D

i'm not in a hurry, as soon as i get rid of couple of DS i'll rematch with benjamins in my roster and see who's what  
roll.gif

Clicking an early link, doing captcha and waiting 20 mins in line lol....chill with the life lessons regarding sneakers lmao. Literally LOL'd at poor performance

So I kinda hate myself right now lol. Provided a friend with some consultation and he agreed that in return for this consultation, he would sell me the lunars for retail. Stupid me gets on twitter and sees that someone offered him $450 for them...mind you the consultation pretty much required very little effort on my part, but I tell him "sell them bro, I can't step on your toes on the sale." He wanted to honor his deal with me but I gave him my blessing to sell them. As a friend if I were in that position I'd like someone else to do what I did. But I'm not gonna lie I'm DEFINITELY kinda kicking myself now, but I know karma and God are real so I'm hoping I get blessed here soon.

Back
Top Bottom