The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

just had my sneakerboot patches delivered.... what an awful shoe :frown:

Lol. They're awful in the pics. You thought they'd be different in person?

What's the skinny on the infared 90s set to release? any new details?
All I'm here for. Weekly check in.

GucciPaul just posted these. I really hope it's the final product due to the infrared on the back of the tongue.

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/admerr/media/BFDEE8C0-9B07-4728-ABA2-F49BF10F5CA1.png.jpeg.html
I just got excited again.

really contemplating on grabbing a pair of the 2010 retro. really wanna get my 2 pairs already 

Same here. The suspense is buggin me.

those are nice man, the more i see them the more i like them.

I just got these, but man they are not that comfortable, no breathing room at all
Hah, yeh I have those too. They look DOPE but God damn are they uncomfortable or what?! So stiff and tight. Those and the Halloweens really aren't that comfortable. I've noticed that my older releases (2006/2007) are the most comfortable and recent suede releases are comfy too.

After having these sell out rather quickly online (not available in Australia) and missing the boat last year, a heap have just become available on ebay. Just ordered a pair. Set to be one of my favourite pairs:

Last edited:
Hah, yeh I have those too. They look DOPE but God damn are they uncomfortable or what?! So stiff and tight. Those and the Halloweens really aren't that comfortable. I've noticed that my older releases (2006/2007) are the most comfortable and recent suede releases are comfy too.

After having these sell out rather quickly online (not available in Australia) and missing the boat last year, a heap have just become available on ebay. Just ordered a pair. Set to be one of my favourite pairs:

View media item 1449364

What are those bottom green ones called?

I recently paid 175 for these size 12 DS through ebay. I worked the buyer down from 190.00 just by messaging. Not at home but this is a good representation of the stonewashed denim. Dope AF. Super happy.

Last edited:

Haha yeah they dont move at all, i wish i could have gotten a 9 instead of an 8.5

and yes those are dope, i have those too, ordered the, from England because they didnt get released out in the US either.
What are those bottom green ones called?
here you go dude http://sneakernews.com/2014/12/09/nike-air-max-90-light-bone-poison-green/

Red Ice 90's are back on FNL.

Bought my pair for $100 flat from a seller (DS) a few months ago. Noticed that the bottom is fairly worn out (used them a couple times a week) already. Are they supposed to be that easily worn out? The pods or squares on the bottom are worn all the way down. It also feels like it has bottomed out, kinda uncomfortable to wear.

Is this an issue I can bring to Nike? How does one go about doing this?

Pretty sure the ICE soles are the same shape and build as regular essentials just with the clear colors. Its possible the seller just cleaned them up really nice and sold them as DS, since Hyperfuse don't crease easy. 

Does anyone know the difference between the "soft suede" and the regular suede on the 90's? I've been messing around the Nike ID page and can't get a good idea what the soft suede option looks like since its hard to tell on the model. I know the regular essentials have the nubuck and thats the look I really like when paired with the leather mudguard. With so many different types of Leather and Suede used on these shoes its difficult to get an accurate image when searching on Google. I'm still not quite sure what the difference in appearance is for the prm leather/leather/synthetic leather options so I thought you guys might have some more knowledge in this area. Been lurking for a minute but decided to make an account since I see so much helpful info and good advice/shoes on here lol. thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom