The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I sized down half on the AM90s.. wrong move? Assumed they fit big with the hyperfuse uppers like the AM1s.

I hope we're good, I did the same. I've found that half size down in every SP I own or have tried on fit better, hopefully this is still the case.

I'm usually a 9 in everything except AM 1 and gel lyte V I'm a 9.5 in those. So sizing down would be a problem for me... Just sayin....

I was able to check out and got an order confirmation number for a smaller size so maybe they're not sold out yet depending on what size you need

Last edited:
I hope we're good, I did the same. I've found that half size down in every SP I own or have tried on fit better, hopefully this is still the case.
My thought process exactly.. literally every SP that i've bought in the past 2 years has been half down. lol

Not sure if I got through..Paypal payment went through, but it timed out as I clicked the "Place Order" button
laugh.gif

Not sure if I got through..Paypal payment went through, but it timed out as I clicked the "Place Order" button
laugh.gif
Same thing happened to me. I didn't get a order confirmation, but I checked my orders. It is showing up as processing. Hopefully our orders go through still.

Did you pay with debit? I got that status last time I tried to order the AM1 patch pack from END. My bank declined the payment as fraud.
Credit card actually.. hitting their live chat up now, but it's taking forever to chat with someone. lol

Back
Top Bottom