The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Picked up this pair today!
happy.gif

Last edited:
this one has been out here from a few days before air max day. just this and the black. not seen the other colours here yet.. looks very smurfy. lol i've not gotten around to trying them on yet. you going for it? don't think anyone from here has picked up any other ultra br's other than the holos so far..
I'm thinking about it not sure yet. But that color does stand out and that I do like.

Not sure if its posted but, confirmed from NDC for April 24th:

Nike Logo    

Air Max 90

Bronze/Black-Infrared-White

$135 | 725235-706

10 a.m. EDT/7 a.m. PDT

No phone orders

Nike Logo    

Air Max 90

Dark Grey/Wolf Grey-Black-Blue Lagoon

$160 | 744553-001

10 a.m. EDT/7 a.m. PDT

Nike Logo    

Air Max 90

White/Black-Grey Mist

$160 | 744553-100

10 a.m. EDT/7 a.m. PDT

Not sure if its posted but, confirmed from NDC for April 24th:

Nike Logo    

Air Max 90

Bronze/Black-Infrared-White

$135 | 725235-706

10 a.m. EDT/7 a.m. PDT

No phone orders

Nike Logo    

Air Max 90

Dark Grey/Wolf Grey-Black-Blue Lagoon

$160 | 744553-001

10 a.m. EDT/7 a.m. PDT

Nike Logo    

Air Max 90

White/Black-Grey Mist

$160 | 744553-100

10 a.m. EDT/7 a.m. PDT
Which are the bottom 2?

The top is cork

According to the new release date list, the 2015 Infrareds will release on Monday, May 18th.

I didn't check to see if someone already posted it. If so, I apologize.

Last edited:
So, 

I've finally decided to right one of my wrongs from last year - I need to grab moon landings in an 11.  Long story short, last year was able to cop a 12 from Hanon and ended up selling them in the fall with full intent to turn around and buy my size.  Some things came up and I didn't have a chance right away.  When I went back and started looking at them again, the resale price had jumped up another 100-200 dollars.  Anyway, was able to score the DSM 1 Jordan the other day and now I'm hoping that I can flip it or trade it for the Moons.  It seems like fakes have started infiltrating the scene though.  Watched a couple youtube videos of fake vs. real (and have some of my own pictures of the real ones), but is there any SPECIFIC telltale sign that they are fake?   Just wanna make sure that I'm covering my bases.

Ebay seller: bfigs17  has the black infrared crocs for $189 shipped FSR (retail $135, not a steal but if you dont like waiting, not a bad price)

Back
Top Bottom