Size 9.5 had 2
Size 10 had 2
Size 10.5 had 2
Size 11 had 1
Size 11.5 had 1
Size 12 had 1
Size 12.5 had 2

No 13 and up

Said that some other sizes should be in soon or later this week our shipment is all messed up, but nothing more that couple of pairs and their 13's.

There was about 50-60 in line

For those that own a pair of black patch sneakerboots... does your pair make a weird noise when you walk? When the toe box flexes it makes a popping/crumbling noise. Got the whole office like "yo what is that?" lol

Last edited:
I'm glad i didnt wait for the Cork US drop. I hope all you guys get your pairs at some point. I no longer have faith in ndc releases. This date change absurdity started with the gold foams and I hope it ends after this.

For those that own a pair of black patch sneakerboots... does your pair make a weird noise when you walk? When the toe box flexes it makes a squeaky/crumble noise. Got the whole office like "yo what is that?" lol
FOR ME

I have a Green pair, And for some reason they felt Narrow and Long, Yet they are 10.5 my TTS

So I bought a Black pair from Cncpts last week but size 11

and They fit better and don't feel weird when on feet?

Go Figure

I am glad I got these a few weeks ago. I expected the demand to be high, but these Nike delays are just making it worse for the rest.

Good luck in getting a pair.

Picked up the corks from Nike Lenox

Size 8 had 2
Size 8.5 had 2
Size 9 had 3
Size 9.5 had 2
Size 10 had 2
Size 10.5 had 2
Size 11 had 1
Size 11.5 had 1
Size 12 had 1
Size 12.5 had 2

No 13 and up

Said that some other sizes should be in soon or later this week our shipment is all messed up, but nothing more that couple of pairs and their 13's.

There was about 50-60 in line
oh wow they did FCFS and not raffle?

Back
Top Bottom