The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

just came from primitive!

so clean congrats i scored a pair too, the leather near the heel and  on the toe/tongue is buttttery soft
Seems like you both got your pairs of crocs, congrats! Any word on sizing? It looks like the sockliner is the normal material vs leather, do these fit more like normal AM90's or still a little bigger like the corks?

Seems like you both got your pairs of crocs, congrats! Any word on sizing? It looks like the sockliner is the normal material vs leather, do these fit more like normal AM90's or still a little bigger like the corks?

You can go tts or even half size down. The sock liner is regular material but the padding is very soft. They took their time on this anniversary collection, Every pair material wise is on point

Last edited:
They fit tts for me, so get your normal air max 90 size. I really like them! Was iffy on the patent leather but it's not so bad

this past weekend pick ups for me 
smokin.gif

damn.. 2 new Ultra BR for women released here.. still nothing for men. we have not gotten any of the anniversary releases yet.

Finally got shipping confirmation from luisaviaroma for my corks! Anybody else wake up to the same shipping confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom