The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i wanna make a second pair payign an homage to some older footscapes

are the infrared on am90 patch and am90 2015 release are the same shade of infrared or the patch is much lighter?
thanks.

View media item 1544653
Decided to go for the vintage pair. What's the most painless way to remove this?

That left hand grip. lol
I used to get this white crap on my AM90s as well, especially on the heel tabs. Guess just the plastic.

You can try some cooking oil. Use a swab and wipe the heel. You can even try WD40. Just wipe. But it can be slippery. lol. Either way, just wear it. Its the bottom anyways. The air bubble foggy, and other parts that aesthetically matter are a different stpry.

For those that have ordered the iridescent's from 290 SQM, have your orders been shipped yet? i ordered the damn wrong size and mine havent but i have sent three emails to change while they have stock and i still havent heard anything.

these ponys way better tha i expected... i'd try to attach an atmos tag and see ppl go crazy 
roll.gif

My Iridescents just shipped. They accommodated my change of size so props to them. Will definitely order again.

That left hand grip. lol
I used to get this white crap on my AM90s as well, especially on the heel tabs. Guess just the plastic.

You can try some cooking oil. Use a swab and wipe the heel. You can even try WD40. Just wipe. But it can be slippery. lol. Either way, just wear it. Its the bottom anyways. The air bubble foggy, and other parts that aesthetically matter are a different stpry.
the air max 90 og came with that white-ish looking sole and a yellow midsole to replicate an older look. i recently sold mine bc i didn't like it they sat in my closet from release 

To each their own, I'm digging these OG Infrareds more than most of the other recent releases, especially the pair that is out now.

The grey synthetic suede is a too dark, but besides that the shape, color, and materials are on point. The yellow midsole doesn't bother me.

Last edited:
To each their own, I'm digging these OG Infrareds more than most of the other recent releases, especially the pair that is out now.

The grey synthetic suede is a too dark, but besides that the shape, color, and materials are on point. The yellow midsole doesn't bother me.
My favorite versions of infrareds period, I prefer the yellowedsole and mesh. I need another pair, how much did you pay for yours?

Back
Top Bottom