The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just copped Infras at Vegas NT :smile: so pumped because I was bitter about the online release. Not sure if they do phone orders but they had a good amount left over. So surprised they were sitting

Nice. Think I'll go down there tomorrow and hopefully they have my size in.

Anyone know in anywhere in SoCal I should check for possible size 10 left? I'm near the Anaheim area right now. Thanks

Down in SoCal the last 2 days and going back home tomorrow. Thought I might get lucky but no luck for me. My girl and sister did though with the womens pair so we hit up the Stonewood mall.

Since I had both GS and Womens pair in front of me

View media item 1559560
Look at the shine! Lol. Gonna return that GS pair I bought on Thursday

Last edited:
Don't know why people would rather have 2010s. These aren't that bad

thats because the 2010s have a better shaped upper and infrared liner behind the tongue

Ehhhh, better materials, truer-to-OG materials, bigger air bubble and midsoles that don't crack >>>>> shape and infrared tongue IMO.

I know I ranted on and on about the lack of the infrared tongue, but at least Nike made up for it with the aforementioned positives.

edit: Maybe one day Nike will get everything right.

I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
^^^I think this years version tops off the 2010 and I have both. 2015's pair looks better because the gray around the toe is more of a darker color and the leather mud guard is nice and soft. Not plastic feeling like the 2010

Back
Top Bottom