The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

How do the new 2015 infras run sizing wise compared to the last release? I ordered in-store and went tts, and I just heard from some folks to half size up?

Went to pick up my black and white essential from Nike

1zeedtt.jpg

2hdr8mg.jpg

but when I got there bought these essential to. INDEPENDENCE CW just came out today

wi3skh.jpg

2i8hs03.jpg

Hold up...

Where was this?

yeah me too. then again, the '12s are almost 3 years old and i actually wore mine a whole lot. im debating on keeping the '15s on ice until they really give out, or retire the '12s and bust out the '15s.

also, i ended up going a half size down in the '15s....odd

I actually went a half size down from my 2012's as well. I thought the sizing was a little odd.

Heads up. Just left NTSF not too long ago. Someone returned some Infrared 90s in sz 9.5 if you want them for retail.

You guys can get $20 off purchases of $100 on NDC using the Ibotta app

Join my Ibotta team! It's a free app that pays you cash for buying your favorite products. Redeem a rebate in the first 2 weeks and you'll earn an extradition Bonus. https://ibotta.com/r/lihhafw

I think that's my referral link ;-)

You have to make the purchase via the app though.

How do the new 2015 infras run sizing wise compared to the last release? I ordered in-store and went tts, and I just heard from some folks to half size up?
I would say they run TTS. But the older 90s ran small for me. So I have the 2015s now in a 9 while I had the 2012s for example in a 9.5 and they fit the same.

Was looking for a pair of the Air Max 90 Brave Blue for a minute and an extra pair of Glow in the darks managed to find a pair of both for a good price.

Cant wait for these to come in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom