The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

What's yalls air max day kicks?
my precious baby and my ultimate grails, the Hold Tights
smokin.gif

these came in today and are looking a lot more peach/pinkish compared to stock pics. I thought they were a bit more on the orange side...not sure if I'm gonna keep em now...

View media item 1964038
Stock pic
View media item 1964039
Same thing I thought when I saw them in person. They went from a maybe cop, to a definite no cop, just on that alone. It's like a washed out peach color :x . Orange would've been much better. The camo pattern is kinda washed out too in real life. These could've been good with better quality and execution, I liked the idea of them.

Last edited:
^ another set of dope colorways that I'll have to skip on because I wear a Men's 11 [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I was one of the haters till I was requested to try them on...colorblocking is great...mad comfortable..and being by far the worst out of 3..it shifted to number one..I do believe that anyone who tries them on will change his mind..
here is the unfiltered version..it is a zoomed pic..sorry for the bad quality but its enough to see how they look on feet..
View media item 1965152

Last edited:
i have stocked up 3 pairs years ago and i also got 2 of the jackets, best retro AM1 cw everrrrr :nthat:

I really wanted the jacket too but I couldn't find my size. hold tights definitely top 3 am1s for me
Your jackets 2xl by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom