The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i have used baby shampoo/body wash on a soft brush and scrubbed as explained.  the shampoo meant for babies is mild enough to not hurt your kicks.  you really need something like this that will foam up well so you can wipe off the lifted grime.  anyone chime in on this if you think its a bad idea. 
it would be a lot milder than oxyclean for sure. But if you can a some jason markk in the mail you would definantly be doing alright for any future mishaps.

Had to mix up some chemicals and boom, not an explosion, but an elixir for cleaning my sneakers! Then just used the toothbrush method and got rid of the stain, thanks a lot guys!

All that can be seen is a spot of a little darker white, which you can notice only when you take it in your hands and inspect it, so its invisible when on feet.

Had to mix up some chemicals and boom, not an explosion, but an elixir for cleaning my sneakers! Then just used the toothbrush method and got rid of the stain, thanks a lot guys!

All that can be seen is a spot of a little darker white, which you can notice only when you take it in your hands and inspect it, so its invisible when on feet.
View media item 1982903
what stain? Glad to be of help!

bottom right looks yummy , suede and denim
nthat.gif

View media item 1983601Does anyone know what these are worth
I picked them up years ago and never really worn them

Ive been tryna find a pair but not willing to pay close to retail. Volts are like a side chick compared to infras and lasers.

not more than retail

Yeah, I have a hard time committing to these at retail.

ive seen em around the 200 mark on ebay

They'll sit forever at that price.

Last edited:
Ive been tryna find a pair but not willing to pay close to retail. Volts are like a side chick compared to infras and lasers.
Yeah, I have a hard time committing to these at retail.
They'll sit forever at that price.

my bad, i meant the iridescent color changing ones for 200 not the volts. i want them too but dont wanna pay that.

my bad, i meant the iridescent color changing ones for 200 not the volts. i want them too but dont wanna pay that.
no worries man.  

so...  those of you who think 90s are consistent in size, please raise your hand.  for those of you raised your hands, what years are your 90s ranging in?  i am yet again confused.  

put on my 2009 attack pack 90s at size 9.5.  hella tight and small. theyre visually smaller side by side. 

same with 2006 blue ribbon sports, same 2006 green woven, same with 2007 flanel pack but these are a tiny bit roomier.  

compared them to my newest 90 pick up: 2014 picnic 90s at size 9.5.  actually true to size.  and the only reason i got this right is i bought a 9.5 and a 10 and sold the one that i didnt think fit perfectly.   

compare to 2015 infrared/laser blue 90s at size 10.  about the same, these are a tiny bit more snug than picnics.  everything in this OG color blocking seems to be consistently small, so i would search for volts in this size.  infra-orange i suspect is NOT this way since its not exactly the same materials.  

just copped a pair of 2006 redwoods and now i fear that they will be hella tight as the aforementioned.  so what is a guy to do?  buy 2 sizes and make sure?  moving forward, i will do so.  but as far as old kicks like the redwoods, im scurred.  i may have to stretch these or try and sell if they dont fit right.  

im convinced everything grouped from 200x is a smaller cut than those from 20xx i just dont know when the cut off is. 

please comment.  feedback would be appreciated.   

Last edited:
As far as the sizing goes. I only have 2 pairs of am90s to compare. My 2010 laser blues fit a bit tighter in the forefoot/toebox area than my 2013 og infrareds.

Back
Top Bottom