The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i like the golf shoes a lot, except for the clear outsoles.  I don't understand that decision at all, feel like they would stain immediately.  hopefully they come out with a pair with a black outsole.

hope most of the BR cws hit discount. i like a few of them, but not biting at retail. if anyone knows where they can be had on discount...LMK
DTLR

not sure if the price is good enough, but sharing is caring [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

for all ya'll about these golf 90s, are ya'll talking to play golf in, or to rock with on the casual?  please tell me its the former and not the latter. 

Can't speak for anyone else but for me it's strictly to golf in haha currently play in Nike lunar swingtip's but wouldn't mind rocking some 90's on the course

I have a question, I  hope some of your experts can help me with :smile: I noticed the inner tag of my 90's is put inside the side of the shoe instead of the back side of the 

tongue. Is this normal
eyes.gif
?

Last edited:

I have a question, I  hope some of your experts can help me with :smile: I noticed the inner tag of my 90's is put inside the side of the shoe instead of the back side of the tongue. Is this normal
eyes.gif
?
for some releases it is normal to have the sizetag at the side from the inner liner

Back
Top Bottom