The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My 2010 Laser Blues did crack after awhile, but the 2010 infrared have not cracked, and I do wear them.

Last edited:
A picture doesn't explain what steps were taken, if any, to prevent it from happening.

None.

That's why I didn't explain it in the first place.

Anything else I didn't explain needs explaining? Beyond the most simple of answers I posted already?

He said there's no way to wear them without cracking.

You said there is a way (meaning yes it is possible, not necessarily meaning there is a specific method to keep them from cracking)

He thought you meant there was a specific 'way' to wear them without cracking, so he asked for steps.

You said none. He got confused.

That's what I got out of that exchange anyways.

There's no way you were able to rock the 2010 Infareds/Laser Blues without instant midsole cracking.

Ok I'll try, you said "there's No way to rock without chipping." Modz then said there is a way", meaning he and I both showed you pictures and told you we do rock ours. Just meaning there is a way because we do it/have done it. Not all chip and crack bottom line. No secrets to achieve this. Just not an absolute about chipping and cracking.

You said there is a way (meaning yes it is possible, not necessarily meaning there is a specific method to keep them from cracking)

He thought you meant there was a specific 'way' to wear them without cracking, so he asked for steps.

Yeah that's what I got out of it too.

Maybe I was to simple and straightforward....

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:

How else was I supposed to interpret the posts?
Yeah that's what I got out of it too.

Maybe I was to simple and straightforward....

[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Not even close.

Random thought, I think Flight Club is very overpriced, except if I already own the shoe, then I'm like "yeah that's seems about right."
Damn you FC.

Back
Top Bottom