The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear
IMG_7939.jpg

LPU WMNS LEATHER AM90
IMG_7940.jpg

WMNS SNAKE SKIN PRM
IMG_7941.jpg

What is your guys opinion about the AM 90 infrared 2015 pair? I never owned an Air Max 90 pair before, but a friend of mine told me that the 2015 version is pretty crap and that the 2012 version is the better one. I can get one for around 130 USD so I am really debating what i should do. Also not sure of they are legit, can Somebody tell me based on these pictures?
IMG_9348.PNG
IMG_9347.PNG

Last edited:
What is your guys opinion about the AM 90 infrared 2015 pair? I never owned an Air Max 90 pair before, but a friend of mine told me that the 2015 version is pretty crap and that the 2012 version is the better one. I can get one for around 130 USD so I am really debating what i should do. Also not sure of they are legit, can Somebody tell me based on these pictures?
IMG_9348.PNG
IMG_9347.PNG
I don't think you can go wrong with either 2015 or prior releases. I honestly feel if you can get a decent condition in the 2012, 2010, hoa 2005 go for it but if you want a newer not to heavily worn pair go for the 2015s I have the 2015s and they are a pretty solid retro in my opinion worn them good amount of times and no paint chipping or major blemishes just slightly yellowed but I can tolerate that over paint chipping any day also you may be alil annoyed like most of us with no red on the back of the tongue(hopefully it'll be back on the 2020 retro) but if you can get past that and want a newer version I say get them if they are legit. Also they are decent as far a comfort wore mine for hours at a time and feet didn't hurt or anything. Older retro models are usually better but I don't think the 15s were a bad retro hopefully this helps

IMG_9348.PNG
IMG_9347.PNG
I prefer the 2010 but the 2015 is still a damn good retro. Tell your friend he sucks and buy the 2015 for the low.

yeah and they need to bring back the spruces, mesa oranges, coral rose
and do an accent color flip between the infrared and the laser blues
like an white based infrared and grey based laser blue aka laser red and infrablue

Back
Top Bottom