The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Can't wait to get off work today and pick these up! I might double up off StockX if prices come down a little more.

Love it or Leave it.
Delete this
9A3A3DF1-1DC0-468A-B477-4FEF794252F0.png

Don’t want to turn this thread into a political one. But that flag don’t represent me. I’ll leave it at that
I'm a huge Kaep supporter but this seems a bit silly. You do you though.
Very interesting topic.

I completely disagree with Kaep and he doesn't represent what he wanted to represent.
He doesn't represent Nike too.
Doesn't stop me from wearing Nike/Jordan. Who the is Kaep? Is he Michael Jordan? Is he Tinker Hatfield? Did he design AM90? Did he wear AM90?

Us people are being treated regularly like s----, get robbed, even there was a song to encourage people to rob us, we can't even raise the middle finger upon being taken advantage of or people will stalk you waiting to harass you.

Justice, eq or whatever the is all fake. It's not for us.
Don't describe us in one word during your social movement, We have so many origins, we don't want part of it we don't support it neither.

Last edited:
Very interesting topic.

I completely disagree with Kaep and he doesn't represent what he wanted to represent.
He doesn't represent Nike too.
Doesn't stop me from wearing Nike/Jordan. Who the is Kaep? Is he Michael Jordan? Is he Tinker Hatfield? Did he design AM90? Did he wear AM90?

Us people are being treated regularly like s----, get robbed, even there was a song to encourage people to rob us, we can't even raise the middle finger upon being taken advantage of or people will stalk you waiting to harass you.

Justice, eq or whatever the is all fake. It's not for us.
Don't describe us in one word during your social movement, We have so many origins, we don't want part of it we don't support it neither.
I think you’re missing the point of Kaep’s actions completely. Most these athletes remain silent in this *** backward time but he took it up upon himself to speak up on injustices to ALL people especially blacks who have to deal with the police bs on the norm, and what happened? They black balled him for speaking up. The problem is they want us to “shut up and play ball.” “forget about it.” “Love it or leave.” What he’s doing is way more important than creating a damn sneaker or being Jordan lol. Once again he’s small fries to the topic at hand. I’d love to have this convo but not in this thread. This isn’t the place.

Last edited:
I think you’re missing the point of Kaep’s actions completely. Most these athletes remain silent in this *** backward time but he took up upon himself to speak up on injustices to ALL people especially blacks who have to deal with the the police bs on the norm, and what happened? They black balled him for speaking up. The problem is they want us to “shut up and play ball.” “forget about it.” “Love it or leave.” What he’s doing is way more important than creating a damn sneaker or being Jordan lol. Once again he’s small fries to the topic at hand. I’d love to have this convo but not in this thread. This isn’t the place.
We had a pretty good one last year.

https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-30th-anniversary-“just-do-it”-campaign.675653/

So he’s not qualified to speak on injustice because of this? Since he was adopted and lived privileged, all that other stuff doesn’t exist? :rofl:

Yeah we gotta move on. Ignorance coming out real quick in here.
You start to see who you’re amongst. Scary ain’t it? These lovable “sneaker heads” have some wild thought running around in that noggin lol

Got my Mars Landings in today. Sad to say I am underwhelmed. On feet they are just....meh. Pretty sure I'm gonna send them back. Such a pity as they looked fire in the promo shots.

Not at all surprised to see these selling under retail on StockX, they will be forgotten about within weeks.

Kaepernick was raised by two white adoptive parents and lived a privileged life....

I’ll just leave it at that.
I'm white. Two white parents. I've been blessed to have been born on 3rd base.

I'm self-aware enough to realize that not everyone was that lucky and I like to bring attention to that fact bc a lot of people in my situation just think they worked hard to get to where they are while completely overlooking the built in advantages they were able to use to their benefit. I'm able to look at people in less fortunate situations and see the systematic suppression and abuse they suffer.

Coming from privilege doesn't mean you can't be aware and try to help the situation.

I'm white. Two white parents. I've been blessed to have been born on 3rd base.

I'm self-aware enough to realize that not everyone was that lucky and I like to bring attention to that fact bc a lot of people in my situation just think they worked hard to get to where they are while completely overlooking the built in advantages they were able to use to their benefit. I'm able to look at people in less fortunate situations and see the systematic suppression and abuse they suffer.

Coming from privilege doesn't mean you can't be aware and try to help the situation.
Thank you brother, you get it. Sadly you’re a small percentage my friend. That’s why it’s good to have to have these convos to raise awareness. But even then ppl will be stuck in their ways.

Back
Top Bottom