The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Shout out to this thread

0525DC75-F5CA-4812-BE0D-765324FAC70A.png

I ordered my AM1 size so I hope it doesn’t bite me in the ***, otherwise I’m aiming for 10.5 come Saturday

Last edited:
I've been wondering if anyone else has noticed how insanely comfy the south beach aka watermelons are?
Why don't they make them all this comfy??

Said to be part of an eight-pack release, this “Lemon Frost” pair, is listed at Track #5 on the outsole, and is said to be limited to just 7500 pairs — we’re unsure if that’s for the entire collection of eight as a whole or 7500 units per colorway.
* This pack was originally reported as an Undefeated collaboration by @SHOF earlier this year, but it now looks to have no correlation to the LA-based retailer.

1. OG 1990 Infrared
2. King Of The Mountain
3. Anniversary Cork
4. Moon Landing
5. Lemon Frost (Powerwall Pack)
6. Untold Truth
7. OG Ostrich (infrareds with ostrich material)
8. BRS Powerwall

are all written on the shoe like a track listing.

Said to be part of an eight-pack release, this “Lemon Frost” pair, is listed at Track #5 on the outsole, and is said to be limited to just 7500 pairs — we’re unsure if that’s for the entire collection of eight as a whole or 7500 units per colorway.
* This pack was originally reported as an Undefeated collaboration by @SHOF earlier this year, but it now looks to have no correlation to the LA-based retailer.

1. OG 1990 Infrared
2. King Of The Mountain
3. Anniversary Cork
4. Moon Landing
6. Untold Truth
8. BRS Powerwall

I think that's referring to these, not the undftd joints.

1. OG 1990 Infrared
2. King Of The Mountain
3. Anniversary Cork
4. Moon Landing
6. Untold Truth
8. BRS Powerwall

Keen eye will show that the tracklist makes up the 8 shoes this cw takes design cues from....

I just dont see it. I don't see Infrared, Moons, KotM, or BRS.
From "in contrast of sin"

It seems they draw inspiration from all of them.
Stitching from Untold truth,Moonlanding Inner side panels,Cork Insole,BRS Tongue Label....

Ostricht swoosh
Lemon frost is obvious
Don't know the infrared reference....maybe the mesh? Lol
King of the mountain the outsole

From "in contrast of sin"

It seems they draw inspiration from all of them.
Stitching from Untold truth,Moonlanding Inner side panels,Cork Insole,BRS Tongue Label....

Ostricht swoosh
Lemon frost is obvious
Don't know the infrared reference....maybe the mesh? Lol
King of the mountain the outsole

That’s exactly it.

Moon landing panel is just not visible in the angles.

My guess is infrared is really the colourblocking.
BRS is also the laces

Might have to grab Pythons now that my Cocoa Snakes were cancelled......... not a bad trade off...

Back
Top Bottom