The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I've had another look and same no info now, originally saw the stores on drop date site. Must of changed. Fingers crossed on the raffle

Anyone who bought a Sz 10 and having 2nd thoughts once in hand, LMK, will be happy to take off your hands

Had them in hand a couple hours ago, they're pretty boring and I decided to pass since I am trying to stop buying sneakers. Also with side B coming I would then want those too and I can't afford both.
Materials look decent but not outstanding, I don't like the lettering on the tongue and the ostrich leather swoosh was already scuffed out of the box. Cross stitching on the back is cool tho.

Attachments

• 2019062.jpeg
    2019062.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 50
Grabbed side a, thanks for the link. Sucks to pay the $35 shipping, but at least I got them.
Nice. Yeah it sucks that the higher shipping $$ cancels out the fact that they remove VAT. On the plus side, they ship pretty fast w/DHL and ultimately ends up being close to what SNS’ total cost would have been. (~$179ish is what shows up for me vs $179-$184 at SNS, not sure where you’re located at)

Was just discussing the with a mate over the phone when he says the stitching on the back reminds him of an old pair of 90s he’s got sitting in his closet that he only ever wore twice that are baseball themed. So looks like he’s got a pair of size 9 untold truth sat there near dead stock, unbelievable.

He didnt have a clue. Just a pair of shoes to him.

Was just discussing the with a mate over the phone when he says the stitching on the back reminds him of an old pair of 90s he’s got sitting in his closet that he only ever wore twice that are baseball themed. So looks like he’s got a pair of size 9 untold truth sat there near dead stock, unbelievable.

He didnt have a clue. Just a pair of shoes to him.

But weren’t you the one who chanced across a forgotten pair of patta cords and then gifted the white laces to dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ???

Back
Top Bottom