The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Is Nike us releasing The side a or side b ? Try there live chat and it was useless...

Might very much be EU exclusive.

Numbers are supposed to be quite low.
Simply very little hype around them. Outside of the 90 head circle.

I caught an L on the side b. I regret not just buying from one of the eu sites when they popped up. In any event if there's anyone from the uk/eu who can help me out with a uk 10.5/10 I'd appreciate it.

Yeah it was a tough one. That being said I did prefer the white but the collector in me needs the black too. Are there any more sites dropping at 9?

I caught an L on the side b. I regret not just buying from one of the eu sites when they popped up. In any event if there's anyone from the uk/eu who can help me out with a uk 10.5/10 I'd appreciate it.
UK10/US11 still here
https://www.oneblockdown.it/en/footwear-sneakers/nike/men-unisex/nike-w-air-max-90-premium/12716

I’m in the same boat
over30andwhat over30andwhat not sure what your size is, but there’s still some other sizes left there at ^ OBD.

Finally picked up the AM90 Crepe last night. I have the AM1 and have wanted the AM90 for a while. Didn't want to pay a ton bc I know I'll never wear them bc the toebox would rip if I did. Gusto had a vnds pair, all nipples showing and no tearing at all on the toebox, for $119 shipped. Couldn't pass that up.

Back
Top Bottom