Canada/Euro exclusive from 2002...

AirMax90EuroCan 001.jpg
AirMax90EuroCan 002.jpg
AirMax90EuroCan 003.jpg
AirMax90EuroCan 005.jpg
AirMax90EuroCan 006.jpg
AirMax90EuroCan.jpg

AM90s.jpg.JPG

yessir. so i wont justify responding to insecure cats like him. dude cant handle speaking to a woman correctly. that shows me what type of man he is.

in regards to why i am loving these Maha 90s.

Theyre one of the most lowkey consistent street wear brands. the execution of the pair itself.

cant wait to take this L lmao
What size you looking for?

Speaking of sizing, the super thin ankle area reminds me of the flyknit 90s. Those ran huge, wonder if these will too. Normally go 11 in am90, will probably go for 10.5 in these, which is my am1 size.

What size you looking for?
I'd like to say 8.5 but the pair looks fairly deconstructed so possibly an 8.

IDK if you guys saw the promo shots but I'm also interested in the patchwork cargos the dude is wearing w the kicks lol

I'd like to say 8.5 but the pair looks fairly deconstructed so possibly an 8.

IDK if you guys saw the promo shots but I'm also interested in the patchwork cargos the dude is wearing w the kicks lol

I've been wanting to pick up some maharishi cargos for months now lol. might have to finally pull the trigger if I can get my hands on a pair of these

there's a raffle for NYC and an online release, I feel like those are decent odds...as long as they actually have my size this time

Reactions: JPS
Those viotechs better no be hard to get!!

Gonna hit size? early on release day.. Got a feeling we'll all be good, they won't sit but copp with the quickness.. Called Maha London, said raffle for olive 90s goes live on 20th, only a street away from my work so was hoping for instore only raffle (not the case). Best Maha collab since the terminators imo
nike_terminator_x_maharishi_size_9_1506876768_a77a04bb.jpg
maha camo rocks

Back
Top Bottom