The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yeah I know that that might be the case. I'm picky with material and fit so if I go and see the T-shirt and it feels cheap I'm not gonna get it. But I bought one of Nikes recent "just do it" tees and I'm happy with that one. But mostly I get my stuff from Stussy and Palace. Some of my Stussy tees I have had for 5 years and they have aged well.
I wear Nike tees often. I have a few Just Do It ones too. I'm all for those. Just the ones with a big *** shoe on it don't work for me, personally.

70238865_2874190672612625_5957323985281940054_n.jpg

Chlorophyll?

linky plz
I’m not sure what you meant. If you didn’t know about them, or the link. Here’s both. They look beautiful

nike-air-max-90-white-particle-grey-black-volt-3.jpg
lol they just photshopped this picture and replaced it with green, that picture from the SBD link will not be the final product what will be sold in stores
Damn, wth... had me going. I was so ready for those too. I’m not feelin’ the volts all that much. No offense to anyone getting them. Just not my taste. I need to see them in person. It’s a big maybe for me. Infrared all day then

I’m not sure what you meant. If you didn’t know about them, or the link. Here’s both. They look beautiful

Good lord....

thanks for that. Those will be insta copped

Good lord....

thanks for that. Those will be insta copped
Sorry to disappoint you, bro. There’s a possibility they won’t release them. They were telling me that it’s the volt that was just photoshopped. We’ll see though... my money goes to those chlorophylls.

Is it just me or do the Purps have two shades, purple and purple-blue (on the plastic pieces above the airbubble and eyelets). I dunno, maybe it’s the photos

Is it just me or do the Purps have two shades, purple and purple-blue (on the plastic pieces above the airbubble and eyelets). I dunno, maybe it’s the photos
deff multiple shades of purple on that cw

The more pics of them I see the more I'm triggered. :lol: Like....why did they think it was a good idea to put different hues of purple? Such a terrible look. Clashing like a mofo.

Back
Top Bottom