The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

This is typical of Nike man. We all want a chorophyll's. So they give us a green that isn't right for NIKE ID....so we can't just make them ourselves...and then they roll these out with the white on white. :lol: excellent troll job

Any word on an infrared reboot? Passed on the last “retro” a few years back but I’m in the market for them again.

Man these things are addictive.. its really like Pokemon :lol:

0D30B702-8A82-4EA8-9D99-EAEFFAF5C684.jpeg
949B4DA2-9A6D-4B93-9830-F9E039A1ABD7.jpeg
E61A267C-BDD2-42DB-9280-C29A625D4279.jpeg
6A07E68B-62A1-475B-9377-4B8D2B588A6A.jpeg
909B6FE3-3E79-483E-BF72-AC45E7142601.jpeg

Love the newly inspired OG color ways with the improved shape. I wanna get a pair of either Volts, Turqs or Pinks for my girl but I'm still an OG coloway snob. Waiting for both Infrareds and Laser Blue's in this shape. Gonna be lowkey amazing.

Trying to get the Turqs using my 20% off coupon but Nike is playing games with the Stateside release. I think the coupon expires next month so they better drop them asap!

Random thought: For all the complaints about the box, I find it amazing that the folks who bought these Air Max’s in 1990 evidently survived just fine with the skinny box. Probably wasn’t even a single thought about it because if you know anything about the lineage and history of Nike, all their running shoes came in skinny boxes back then, even Jordan’s did. It’s just the box at the end of the day. They’re not necessarily meant to stay in there. Especially in those days when shoes were bought and then immediately put to use, not just to stare at (or for IG pics) and put back in the box to be stored and staked away for months/years. Funny I have no problem taking the shoe in and out of the box (even without ripping the paper). It’s really not that hard. Nike finally gave us all the OG details all the way down to the box and you have people with frankly the nerve, to complain :smh:. I’ll never understand it. NT has changed so much over the years. We used to dream of stuff like this. Now it’s seem like all people do is find a reason to complain. Even when Nike is actually doing something right for a change.

would u keep or return?

Excuse me for my ignorance but what’s wrong with this pair?

Last edited:
Trying to get the Turqs using my 20% off coupon but Nike is playing games with the Stateside release. I think the coupon expires next month so they better drop them asap!
I think i recall some people saying nike cs will extend a discount code if you ask

Random thought: For all the complaints about the box, I find it amazing that the folks who bought these Air Max’s in 1990 evidently survived just fine with the skinny box. Probably wasn’t even a single thought about it because if you know anything about the lineage and history of Nike, all their running shoes came in skinny boxes back then, even Jordan’s did. It’s just the box at the end of the day. They’re not necessarily meant to stay in there. Especially in those days when shoes were bought and then immediately put to use, not just to stare at (or for IG pics) and put back in the box to be stored and staked away for months/years. Funny I have no problem taking the shoe in and out of the box (even without ripping the paper). It’s really not that hard. Nike finally gave us all the OG details all the way down to the box and you have people with frankly the nerve, to complain :smh:. I’ll never understand it. NT has changed so much over the years. We used to dream of stuff like this. Now all people do is find a reason to complain. Even when Nike is actually doing something right for a change. A lot of y’all got it so backwards.

Excuse me for my ignorance but what’s wrong with this pair?
You still going on about this? just shut the **** up already, we get it Nike is immune from any criticism in your eyes.

You still going on about this? just shut the **** up already, we get it Nike is immune from any criticism in your eyes.

**** you too bruh. Straight like that. Don’t get mad at me cause you don’t know jack **** about Nike’s history and WHY they used the original box. You dweeb. FOH.

Back
Top Bottom