The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Lots of cops, good stuff guys. You win some you lose some. Didn’t even know Bodega dropped em 😅

So glad I copped this morning before prices jumped. Will still be checking for another in the near future.

How was snkrs? Was in a staff meeting, missed the drop.

Second win on End this month. Lucky!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-27-01-28-45-065_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-27-01-28-45-065_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail.png
    583.7 KB · Views: 639
Wait.... when stores open back up weeks from now, will we find these sitting in them? I think we are going to see sold out releases in stores this summer

Air Max Day is essentially a wet fart now. Not that I wanted the Camo joints, either.

How about releasing an actual good, OG colorway if something and making it obtainable?

It’s simply pure marketing with no substance behind it. Just look at the trash *** models they’re peddling today. :smh:

L on snkrs on multiple phones. Atmos loaded OOS at 10am on the dot and I even had the early checkout link. Kith with the deadly queue, CNCPTS with the variant not found when trying to manually add to cart, missed bdga among all these air maxes that dropped. Somehow at 10:07, randomly was able to add on CNCPTS successfully, no queue no captcha, straight checkout. Was shocked to say the least lol.

Air Max Day is essentially a wet fart now. Not that I wanted the Camo joints, either.

How about releasing an actual good, OG colorway if something and making it obtainable?

It’s simply pure marketing with no substance behind it. Just look at the trash *** models they’re peddling today. :smh:
Everything is a wet fart now, including this post :lol:

this x1000000

the **** is an air max 2090

L on snkrs on multiple phones. Atmos loaded OOS at 10am on the dot and I even had the early checkout link. Kith with the deadly queue, CNCPTS with the variant not found when trying to manually add to cart, missed bdga among all these air maxes that dropped. Somehow at 10:07, randomly was able to add on CNCPTS successfully, no queue no captcha, straight checkout. Was shocked to say the least lol.
Yeah I got on Concepts late and carted an 11.5. Made all the way to the last step and got OOS.

Wait.... when stores open back up weeks from now, will we find these sitting in them? I think we are going to see sold out releases in stores this summer

Maybe. Maybe not. Small businesses that still have rent to be paid are likely moving their in store stock online. 1st of the month next Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom