The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

W on SNKRS for the Reverse Duck Camo. Been a while since I've been successful. I like these better than the original duck camos, so pretty happy with Air Max Day so far.

Goat had some random spring sale thing a couple years ago. Someone linked it in the AM1 thread. I happened to click on it at the right time and they had the white EU Off-White AJ1's on there for retail. 3 sizes, one being mine. I was puzzled for a second but went ahead and checked out. About 3 minutes later they tweeted a link to it but all pairs were gone by then. I just got super lucky to click on it at the right time. I posted it all in the AM1 thread lol.

Happy AMD
IMG_9254.jpg

Goat had some random spring sale thing a couple years ago. Someone linked it in the AM1 thread. I happened to click on it at the right time and they had the white EU Off-White AJ1's on there for retail. 3 sizes, one being mine. I was puzzled for a second but went ahead and checked out. About 3 minutes later they tweeted a link to it but all pairs were gone by then. I just got super lucky to click on it at the right time. I posted it all in the AM1 thread lol.
You are the first success story I’ve heard on Goat deals. Pretty good one too.

You are the first success story I’ve heard on Goat deals. Pretty good one too.
I had to go find the post. Here it is. I don't think the pics load anymore though.

At least that time the app worked, I remember getting something during that too...this is just plain awful though. App is completely borked

Had Concepts, Kith, Atmos and Bodega loaded up just before the drop.

No chance on the first 3 but Bodega came through for me. Can't wait to get these in hand.

Oh, struck out on SNKRS too.

Soo many Ls. If anyone got 2 size 12s and doesn't want both I really want to paint the mesh black on a pair but struck out hard.

For the recraft pair. Is the sizing similar to the recent Jordan 3s . I normally wore 11 but I went a half size down and they fit perfect. Any help is appreciated.

Forgot to add the Free Shipping code on Bodega on the Duck Camos this morning. I just hit them up and they were able to apply it for me! No Tax and Free Shipping to CA!

I think the black undefeated’s were more limited than the blues because they sold out in seconds on undefeated’s site and on snkrs and the blues are sitting plus they have family sizes

But happy to hit on both so no complaints from me also congrats on y’all that got those camo’s

Back
Top Bottom