The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Volts came... :emoji_grimacing: already see that the suede cut on the toe box is off. One being higher than the other. I’m over it at this point. No point cherry picking with this release. It’s from the JJ factory too, so it doesn’t really matter what factory it was produced. ahhh F it
5D4A62C9-5036-477D-AB5A-CBBE7FEF8A9A.jpeg

Last edited:
Volts came... :emoji_grimacing: already see that the suede cut on the toe box is off. One being higher than the other. I’m over it at this point. No point cherry picking with this release. It’s from the JJ factory too, so it doesn’t really matter what factory it was produced. ahhh F it
5D4A62C9-5036-477D-AB5A-CBBE7FEF8A9A.jpeg
lol

the colorblocking is classic, don't mind if they flood the streets with all colors of the rainbows. just buy what you like and pass on what you don't

THIS. Of course we all want Infras, and we’re gonna get them. But yeah, I’ll take those oranges any day of the week over most of the other crap that comes out these days.

Take the good stuff from Nike while you can b/c inevitably they’ll start releasing ****ty 90 colorways again.

Back
Top Bottom