Nike-Air-Max-90-Galaxy-CW6018-001-Release-Date-On-Feet-6.jpeg.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Galaxy-CW6018-001-Release-Date-On-Feet-5.jpeg.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Galaxy-CW6018-001-Release-Date-On-Feet-4.jpeg.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Galaxy-CW6018-001-Release-Date-On-Feet-3.jpeg.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Galaxy-CW6018-001-Release-Date-On-Feet-2.jpeg.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Galaxy-CW6018-001-Release-Date-On-Feet-1.jpeg.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-90-Galaxy-CW6018-001-Release-Date-On-Feet.jpeg.jpg

I’m glad they made it up to you!
They really, really didn't want to. I had to call and write multiple times over a few weeks, they kept telling me someone would get back to me in 48-72 hours but no one did. They wanted to give me nothing, but I kept repeating that if late shoes are worth $50 off for my time, than surely not getting the shoes at all, which is significantly worse, has to be worth SOMETHING. I also now have the email and phone number for an elite services rep, definitely hanging onto that for future use.

i hate this thread...ol boy posted all these good deals and now im sittin on the entire collection minus the turqs which will be had as well lol.

on another note though, who watched the making of the recraft video:

You know what's funny about this video? The box of the original shown there at the 1:20-mark straight up shows the original 1990 details of the colors with "Hyvent Red" written on there. :lol: @ me digging around last week for no reason.

So are the “lime” colo 90s still considered an OG with just a normal red Nike box instead of the skinny box? I saw a review on YouTube and the black leather going around it seemed to be a little bit wider than on the OG pairs. Anybody who’s purchased do the fit the same?

You know what's funny about this video? The box of the original shown there at the 1:20-mark straight up shows the original 1990 details of the colors with "Hyvent Red" written on there. :lol: @ me digging around last week for no reason.

bro while you’re diggin around...’my friend’ wants you to dig around for juliana’s IG for him

So are the “lime” colo 90s still considered an OG with just a normal red Nike box instead of the skinny box? I saw a review on YouTube and the black leather going around it seemed to be a little bit wider than on the OG pairs. Anybody who’s purchased do the fit the same?
It’s the same mold for sure. The black leather varies because these new recraft pairs are hella inconsistent. I still enjoy them though

Finally just got shipping confirmation on the oranges! Glad to see people are finally getting their anniversary by you pairs, mine were canceled after they'd already said they were going to refund me $50 of it. Took a lot of phone calls and persistence but I was finally able to talk them into a 20% off code in place of the $50, but when I went to use it yesterday I discovered it was actually a 40% off code instead! Good stuff. (I already used it, don't bother trying to steal it. )
Screenshot_20200424-233122_Nike.jpg

I almost bought that same hoodie when they had that big sale a month ago, didn't like that the nike logo was dark so ended up getting the grey/white colorway instead. I ordered L but exchanged it for a M which is a rare thing for me.

Back
Top Bottom