The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

my volts came in from FA $80 shipped thanks to a member posting the deal a few pages back. the quality on my pair is flawless and fit is TTS for me. this cw is 🔥 on another note, is everybody else throwing them back into that tiny box 😂 my joints were squished af
FF720E00-400E-43EC-9008-D0830E7B11C2.jpeg

Last edited:
Managed to score a pair of reverse Duck Camos for retail but weren't in my size, FINALLY managed to swap them for my size. Have to say, I love these more than I thought I would. Resell here in Australia isnt too bad, thinking of picking up a second pair.

IMG_6302.jpg
Where in aus are you finding them for decent resale prices?

Where in aus are you finding them for decent resale prices?

I got my retail pair from Subtype when they launched, but Ive seen pairs go on Underground FB group for $280. Seem to be hovering around $300 which isnt toooooo bad considering retail was anywhere from $200 to $280 depending on what site you got em from, the guy I traded my pair with was gonna sell his for $290.

I looked back a few pages but didn’t see anything. Any updates on the cream color cork pair that was supposed to release soon? 🤞🏾

For those with the reverse duck camos, do they squeak while walking? I think it’s due to the tongue. Also, the laces feel different (i.e., thinner perhaps?) than my recent turquoise and grape 90s.

White Hyper Orange AM90 Recraft. IMO way more fire than the Total Orange...
IMG_0692.JPG
IMG_6691.JPG

These are cool if you don’t have total oranges already. Not all that great otherwise IMO but still nice. Chlorophylls and obsidians in this blocking is better. Need obsidians pretty soon.

I got my retail pair from Subtype when they launched, but Ive seen pairs go on Underground FB group for $280. Seem to be hovering around $300 which isnt toooooo bad considering retail was anywhere from $200 to $280 depending on what site you got em from, the guy I traded my pair with was gonna sell his for $290.
I need an 11us, id drop $280aud for sure but im not on facey...

You first. Beat yours up and let us know or buy a pair and find out for yourself and get back to us.
they dont look or feel like they will hold up whatsoever. thought id ask since there out a good few months already.
ur a sound guy

anyone give the new build 90’s a good beatin’ yet. be interested to see how they hold up.
i wouldn't call it beat up yet, but my wolf greys have held up well to hitting golf balls into my net in the backyard and basically anything other than heavy yard work. pick a pair and try it out. i find the shoe to be very comfortable so i don't want to take them off. i prefer a lighter AM90 so i hope the recraft stays and we just get more colorways.

Back
Top Bottom