The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yeah, got the toe box deal.
image.jpg

Yeah, got the toe box deal.
image.jpg
This is what had people upset about the recrafts and the small OG box took the blame. Rightfully so because it happens to mine still since I keep them in the box but it goes away when I wear them. So if the box is bigger why would it still happen? Are yours crammed in the LB box as well?

Came in. They’re really nice in hand. Well made and clearly crafted better then the other re-crafts. I can tell they put more attention into detail on these if you look closely. The edges are shaper. The stitching is better. The outsole is COMPLETELY different from the rest of the re-crafts. It too is better. The edges and cuts on the forefoot traction especially are a lot sharper and detailed vs the others. Different outsole mold all together. Should make for even better traction. They even feel a bit heavier too but that could be because of the supposed added forefoot airbag and thicker leather. The toe box thing is a non issue when you put them on as usual. All in all they look great! Need eggplants too.
26C329A3-4C24-42DE-B926-943E81A9C03F.jpeg
067CC2CC-1A55-4CCB-94DE-76E6E708D59B.jpeg
16FDBCC3-30B5-4EB6-B447-3279B258E320.jpeg

Pictures do not do these justice. I purchased these with the intentions of just reviewing them. I am certainly keeping them.

IMG_8530.jpg
IMG_8531.jpg
Ugh i have to admit they do look good here but I don’t like the ostrich and alligator leather parts. If it was all suede/hair I would probably cop

I got my size 10UK (hopefully size US11) coming in the mail from Size? this Thursday. Thanks though.

Was trying to help you figure out if you ordered the correct size as I ordered from Size?
Ive always been interested in peoples sneaker storage. I think im one of the few that has all mine out in the open. I was using IKEA Lack shelves, and am currently re-doing my study and was going to install floating shelves as I dont like the look of drop front cases and I dont normally keep my shoeboxes except for rare stuff.
20200807_195659.jpg

Here's a good example of how not to keep them!

Anyone got a pair of these?? I need to know how dull or bright this green is. This isn't volt it's like a cactus green. I want to cop but want to see other pictures beside stock photos
20200818_233325.jpg

Anyone got a pair of these?? I need to know how dull or bright this green is. This isn't volt it's like a cactus green. I want to cop but want to see other pictures beside stock photos
20200818_233325.jpg
They’ve updated the stock images on NDC but it’s still not accurate. Here are a few that I don’t think are 100% accurate either (my phone can’t capture the true color of the green and then lighting differences), but they’re definitely 🔥
2B656229-574F-4893-88CC-BD1F5077C44F.jpeg
203D02C2-DDB3-4E95-8B0F-2904C65A5516.jpeg
B8EF1CFE-EF75-4927-A24D-2612FD74E1BC.jpeg

Good review vid that. Materials are off the chain. Considering that, why they didnt glow the sole is beyond me. Like the mummy 95s with the “green glow” sole that doesnt glow. Totally tarded.

But still great. Changes them from a possible straight 10 to an 8 out out of 10 though.

Looking forward to mine arriving.

Back
Top Bottom